There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

5/26 Twitch Stream: Anniversary PART 4

2»

Comments

• WitchyGirlWitchyGirl ✭✭
    edited May 26
    Spacecats wrote: »

This weekend's wings should be good to go! They were all set up in advance, but last weekend's had a bug that caused the delay. I'm having Denommenator triple check on the last pair.

Ok yay thanks so much. i will feel complete when i receive the final pair of wings. can't wait lol
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    We'll make an announcement giving a date, but Anniversary Tokens will likely stick around until early June. Long past when they'll be earnable in-game.

As for today's code, as a sort of fix we decided to make this one redeemable twice. I removed the 200 Reward Credits and 1,000 Points that were causing issues, and in their place added a 3-day Star of Wonder, a Strong Bravery, a Strong Canephora, and 5 Circlet Fragments to the code (along with 25 Anniv. tokens).

It will switch back to a single redemption count in just a few hours, so anyone that was watching live and redeemed a borked code will get a little bonus seeing as the original still managed to deliver tokens and nothing else. Sorry for the confusion.

Stop adding temp stuff :/ rather have extra anniversary tokens or something.
  • 3-day Star of Wonder, what a great meme
  • The 3-day star of wonder was just a fun addition. It's there for people who like those kinds of things.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    @Spacecats

ok was just about to use the code a second time because it bugged out for me the first try and im getting this now ''This code has reached it's redemption limit''

pls fix thank you
  • may i know the code for this week?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abzkhun wrote: »
    may i know the code for this week?

Azurice Shrine

It is been said on 1st page :p
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    TY for blue boxes. My friend was despairing of being able to get what she hoped for, and now it is possible. I believe that with the Calender rewards she will have enough for the perm disco ball

We love open world events that are accessible to non-max players. Thank you.
  • Babbelsim wrote: »
    @Spacecats

ok was just about to use the code a second time because it bugged out for me the first try and im getting this now ''This code has reached it's redemption limit''

pls fix thank you

I'm having the same problem. It bugged on me the first time too. But I had to go to work after I tried it and didn't have a chance to get back on when I got home figuring whatever fix was done I'd have time to redo my code entry..guess not. :(
  • any idea what were the rewrds for the previous twitch streams, just an idea to what I've missed.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @PPHP55PTW4 said:
    > any idea what were the rewrds for the previous twitch streams, just an idea to what I've missed.

Part 3 stream had 50 tokens if not mistaken.
2»