Has anyone found a blue box yet?

Comments

• I've yet to find a single box. Where are you guys searching?
  • edited May 2017
    LOL @LesbianVi it seems you are the only one getting so much boxes and tokens coz I didnt heard of anyone else getting not even nearly that amount of tokens Im getting 1-2 box per hour
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I actually found 2 within a half hour/hour.

First one despawned as I was about to get it though -.- FML
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    @LesbianVi OP box god
  • > @LesbianVi said:
    > Anastazija wrote: »
    >
    > Been Farming 2 hours. And I found 2 boxes :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > :eh: I farmed 500 before, and last 20 mins got 3 boxes which made my today farming 630 tokens total. That is why I don't know how you can't find any, I saw some saying the same thing, but then couple of my no life friends farmed even more lol.

People like you suck. Bragging on the forums about your super secret places to farm and your OP luck, but never sharing your secret.

Meanwhile, the rest of us waste hours trying to find 1 box per hour or less.

Just shut up LesbianVi.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, let me put it this way, wherever you go, search for 10 to 15 mins, you didn't see a box, change area, change channel, be solo, don't talk to friends about them :D. Those lowbie areas are better, those places that are forgotten and got walls are better. Deserts and snow fields are better =)

So the trick is, you didn't find a box in 10 to 15 mins, change area fast. I am not gonna share more of secrets, they muh boxes lol but believe me I just found them :mrgreen:
    edited May 2017
    @HecateNyx you mad bro? O.o People saying, there are no boxes, I am telling them, there are, I found them, it is not bragging, 5 box in 1 hour was usual that can lead to having more than 50 tokens. and that is good, also everyone got their own places, and not much secret there. I mentioned how I did it and nothing fanciful.

PS: around less than 4 hours farm I think, and got 2 boxes that dropped 100 Tokens, so 200 came from just 2 box :p
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @HecateNyx you mad bro? O.o People saying, there are no boxes, I am telling them, there are, I found them, it is not bragging, 5 box in 1 hour was usual that can lead to having more than 50 tokens. and that is good, also everyone got their own places, and not much secret there. I mentioned how I did it and nothing fanciful.

PS: around less than 4 hours farm I think, and got 2 boxes that dropped 100 Tokens, so 200 came from just 2 box :p

Thank you for your tips. I was doing it wrong.
    I plan to try your hints when I get a chance in game later today.
  • @LesbianVi never tell to all the unlucky people how lucky you are or they will lynch you xD
    @LesbianVi never tell to all the unlucky people how lucky you are or they will lynch you xD

lol, I am unlucky as heck and that is why I am confused lols many friends, stay far from me cause I am unlucky. lol

PS: another thing, something else I noticed, when you start from a town or X point and got the bottom of the area, don't mount back to X point or town, because the respawn rate is not that fast, something might pop, so take a look around if it is small, but I used my safe heaven, got to the town and went to other area, then after a while, I got back to X point and took a look again.
    Catservant wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Thank you for your tips. I was doing it wrong.
    I plan to try your hints when I get a chance in game later today.

as I said, safe heaven teleport were also help to me cover more areas faster B)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since I never had luck with this kind of event since it was implemented several years ago, I will just wait for this event to end because dungeons and bgs queves are too long.

Every time this bluebox event is active I don't find enought for me to be worth and other things are almost unplayable because the amount of people queving.

Sadly guild mates and friends are doing this so there is no way for me to enjoy this las events days.

Good luck for those who will keep hunting those boxes.
  • I'd rather boxes drop 2 tokens each but have them all over the place so that we have some form of candy trail to chase. I found a couple yesterday after a couple hours but today nothing in almost 2 hours. Almost ready to give up.. Happy Anniversary!
  • I just got 150 tokens in about 10 minutes, so I would say they are pretty OP atm>.<
  • FearMT wrote: »
    I just got 150 tokens in about 10 minutes, so I would say they are pretty OP atm>.<

lol.. and yet there are those of us who can't get 10 tokens in 2 hours.