Has anyone found a blue box yet?

Comments

• 2 hours today no boxes..... switched channels and areas, not even one box. While I didn't expect it to be like everywhere in your face and handed the tokens, I expected a bit more then well nothing. So all the time I spent looking yesterday and today something around 5 hours for 10 tokens, which i found yesterday.
  • IronCloudIronCloud
    edited May 2017
    Floofkinz wrote: »
    2 hours today no boxes..... switched channels and areas, not even one box. While I didn't expect it to be like everywhere in your face and handed the tokens, I expected a bit more then well nothing. So all the time I spent looking yesterday and today something around 5 hours for 10 tokens, which i found yesterday.

People keep saying they found 700 or 800 tokens today lol. would like to know what server they are on as well, as an underpopulated server has less people running around for boxes. I'm on TR, I just found my first box after 2 hours.
  • IronCloud wrote: »
    2 hours today no boxes..... switched channels and areas, not even one box. While I didn't expect it to be like everywhere in your face and handed the tokens, I expected a bit more then well nothing. So all the time I spent looking yesterday and today something around 5 hours for 10 tokens, which i found yesterday.

People keep saying they found 700 or 800 tokens today lol. would like to know what server they are on as well, as an underpopulated server has less people running around for boxes. I'm on TR, I just found my first box after 2 hours.

I don't know how lol. I mean I'm on FF, and haven't run into anyone on the maps/channels I'm searching, still found nothing yet today. Maybe I'm super unlucky.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    IronCloud wrote: »

I don't know how lol. I mean I'm on FF, and haven't run into anyone on the maps/channels I'm searching, still found nothing yet today. Maybe I'm super unlucky.

some blue boxe drop 100 tokens, so i think she found 4 or 5 boxes with 100 tokens each, so if she no life while 6 hours in the game yes she got her 800 tokens in less than one day
  • TibixTibix ✭✭
    spawn rate is generally still crap, and its a holiday weekend so more people will be online more likely. spawn rate seems to still be better in higher level areas ive seen. But there are areas less traveled that no boxes spawn it seems. (i'm in TR)
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I am on CH, and also some old nurd pals were hunting fine, even better than me, then some were crying like you guys, gave them some points and they could farm better but maybe boxes have white knight detection :p
  • edited May 2017
    lul 5 hours, i found 1150 tokens (5 boxes with 100 tokens)
    @SoloHel I hand over the title of God Of Box right away lols
  • PamcakePamcake ✭✭✭
    I can't find anything. Wasted 1h and got headache in return. Giving up on this game.
  • Herein lies the problem with the blue box events. Most people go to normal farm spots and find a few. People who know where the "bugged" box spawn locations are find 100x more.

Ideally, it would be better if people would bug report these locations so that they can remove them from the spawn locations list, then boost blue box rate for all areas, so everyone can enjoy the event, not just a small number of people who monopolize these areas.
  • Herein lies the problem with the blue box events. Most people go to normal farm spots and find a few. People who know where the "bugged" box spawn locations are find 100x more.

Ideally, it would be better if people would bug report these locations so that they can remove them from the spawn locations list, then boost blue box rate for all areas, so everyone can enjoy the event, not just a small number of people who monopolize these areas.

And here we go again an event just for few :(
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    When the majority of people in a thread and in global say we need more boxes and respawn rates, don't you think you should listen? Sure LesbianVi is one of the select few that boxes are blessing, but that doesn't mean to not cater to the rest of tera.

@Dokibun see my thread I mentioned the problem there, I reached 1K Tokens, and some I know passed 2k, lots of ppl also say they couldn't farm but they did.
    Problem as I mentioned in my thread seems to be some areas has more spawn rate than the rest and it causes some players don't see them much, hopefully they take a look at it.
  • Throughout the whole event I think I got maybe 200 tokens in total, including calendar rewards.