[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

E-Line coupe deluxe. The mount that's supposed to be exclusive and it's worth 20k.

Comments

• Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Based12 wrote: »
    :eh: come to CH, it is around 40 to 60K :expressionless: when players set it low, it is their fault, not EME really.

The price is low because the mount is everywere. It wouldn't be that low if we didn't have over 60 mounts being sold in the server, and thats only counting the Deluxe car.

because many players bought EMP, and they just used the sales and had their profit, now just selling the car for extra gold. It is like those cars, just got Elin picture on it. it is over hyped by own community lol

All im saying is that this horrid mount is no reward for anything. Everyone already got it from the token shop for free, it's no reward for people spending real money to support this game.
  • MinazukiMinazuki ✭✭✭
    It just a gift to people who buy emp...
    You are not spending 100 to buy the car
    You are spending 100 to buy the EMP...
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Minazuki wrote: »
    It just a gift to people who buy emp...
    You are not spending 100 to buy the car
    You are spending 100 to buy the EMP...

I'd rather get loot boxes than the car. I'm sure i'll make more gold out of them.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    :eh: come to CH, it is around 40 to 60K :expressionless: when players set it low, it is their fault, not EME really.

The price is low because the mount is everywere. It wouldn't be that low if we didn't have over 60 mounts being sold in the server, and thats only counting the Deluxe car.

because many players bought EMP, and they just used the sales and had their profit, now just selling the car for extra gold. It is like those cars, just got Elin picture on it. it is over hyped by own community lol

All im saying is that this horrid mount is no reward for anything. Everyone already got it from the token shop for free, it's no reward for people spending real money to support this game.

i dont really support the game since over one year, but only for my own interest, for exemple i bought service when we have sale :3
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    I think the car is cute, I would have bought the EMP anyway to get stuff from the sale in the store. The car was just a cute little bonus. I'm happy to have been given an alternate way of getting the car because I don't do dungeons and the blue boxes are nearly impossible to find, so there's no way I'd be able to earn enough tokens for it.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    The problem is that the car was seen as an anniversary exclusive, a limited number of people would get it with tokens, making it a somewhat uncommon item, something to show off later as in "yeah I got this for the 5th anniversary, had to be here for it." Now the market is flooded with them and it lost that appeal.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭✭
    If they want this car to be "exclusive", then they should not put it in cash shop in the first place.
    Otherwise, well... You already know what happened.

Now , those Wings costume would be the only true "exclusive" for this 5th anniversary.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    what's the problem? Now everyone can easily get a coupe isn't that what you guys wanted lol
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    The problem is that the car was seen as an anniversary exclusive, a limited number of people would get it with tokens, making it a somewhat uncommon item, something to show off later as in "yeah I got this for the 5th anniversary, had to be here for it." Now the market is flooded with them and it lost that appeal.

This!!

Thank you.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    what's the problem? Now everyone can easily get a coupe isn't that what you guys wanted lol

They really don't know hwy they cry for.

If its sunny they cry, if its cloudy they cry, if is raining they cry, if money get directed handed to their hands without effort they cry becuase they wanted millions and not thousands.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »

we wanted your money B)
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »

Since it was made tradeable that took away the exclusivity of it because it is possible to put it in the trade broker for other people to buy. There also is a difference between the two cars. The one that is from the token shop doesn't regen HP/MP, the one you can get by purchasing EMP does. Both cars are tradeable.
    In other words, your interpretation of getting an exclusive item (the car) for the anniversary event was at least partially incorrect. Hell, I knew as soon as it was given out as a 30 day mount on May 5th that eventually there'd be a way to obtain a permanent one. Then once it became available in the anniversary token shop, I told my fiance that soon there'd be a HP/MP regen one to get some other way. It's common sense with MMOs, especially this one.

The wings are the only truly exclusive item as you only got them if you had an active character during the anniversary event.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    When we first got that car as a 30 days thing, I loved the car. It's my fave color, has an elin on it, AND, DONUTS FOR DAYS

But I never had a car mount before, and the horn every 3-5 seconds got to be irritating to me....
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    wanting an anniversary event item to be Super Duper Exclusive Between a Select Few

uhh, right....... you guys are off your rocker
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    wanting an anniversary event item to be Super Duper Exclusive Between a Select Few

uhh, right....... you guys are off your rocker

I think it may have gone a bit off topic.

This is about rewards for buying EMP. They give out loot boxes, and the prize of them to the one who buys $100. Well, they certainly could've made something a bit more exclusive, rather than a mount you could get for free with tokens (Nobody cares about hp/mp regen).