There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

Strongbox keys not working

HI,
I was wondering if anyone was having a trouble using federation strongbox keys? I got a few, I have the regular ones and federation ones. The federation does not open anything, are these for a special strongbox? Sorry just confused

Comments

• DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭
    If you are using strongbox key from buddyup codes, it's bugged at the moment. Same goes with its bank tabs.
    We are still waiting for fix about this matter.
  • oh ok thanks for the timely answer appreciate it very much
  • Got my Answer so this discussion is closed thanks!
  • They still arent working lmao
  • MayzeeMayzee ✭✭
    @Spacecats
    I like to bring this topic attention up again. I feel this subject also have been put on the back burner. Would you know the expected fix for the Keys for Strong boxes be working again? I received these keys from the Buddyup Code.
  • Mayzee wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    I like to bring this topic attention up again. I feel this subject also have been put on the back burner. Would you know the expected fix for the Keys for Strong boxes be working again? I received these keys from the Buddyup Code.

Does it really matter? Keys aren't worth anything and the loot from locked boxes suck.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭
    Yea, I rage trashed mine when it wasn't working....wha, I was new and it frustrated me that I couldn't figure lol.
    #noshame
  • MayzeeMayzee ✭✭
    vtctma wrote: »
    Mayzee wrote: »
    @Spacecats

Does it really matter? Keys aren't worth anything and the loot from locked boxes suck.

Find something else to do, dont worry about others so much. Troll
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭
    My keys are still not working, but I am not able to trash them now...getting closer
  • Deluso wrote: »
    If you are using strongbox key from buddyup codes, it's bugged at the moment. Same goes with its bank tabs.

I did receive 3 bank tabs in my item claim that work. Support apparently is fixing that problem. I'm wondering if we need to send tickets about the keys too?
  • edited May 30
    Deluso wrote: »

I did receive 3 bank tabs in my item claim that work. Support apparently is fixing that problem. I'm wondering if we need to send tickets about the keys too?

You do not need to send in tickets for these. I'm working with the operations team on getting these replaced with the correct versions. I don't have an ETA right now, but hope to resolve the issue quickly. Appreciate your patience.

P.S. Please don't delete the items. Doing so may complicate replacing them for you.