Please, update anniversary token shop. [Updated]

2»

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catorii wrote: »
    Aaaand they removed bonanza boxes.

To update it, they basically wipe everything and repopulate, so give it some time to see if it's added back in. That's the same as what happened last week too.
  • edited May 30
    The shop is now completely updated. I'll edit the anniversary token post shortly to show off the new selection. As I said during the weekly TERA stream on Friday, new items have been introduced and all the items that were in the shop during the course of the event have been re-added (though some of them cost a little more than they used to - early bird got the worm on those items).
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 ✭✭✭
    edited May 30
    @Spacecats Please delete the loot boxes and just add smart boxes for this thing for last day.. like the rowdy rodea please add a smart box for the dyeable one that costs 400-500 it will be nicer if you can do this.

• Catorii wrote: »

To update it, they basically wipe everything and repopulate, so give it some time to see if it's added back in. That's the same as what happened last week too.

That is what happened. Bonanza Boxes are still in the shop.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Catorii wrote: »

That is what happened. Bonanza Boxes are still in the shop.

Where are my Dyeable Arins, my dude?
  • Thanks for an update! :)
  • As one of the few people who didn't want it in the shop, Thank you for not putting the Dyeable Arin in there! :D
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Ayi wrote: »
    Angel and Devil wing bands, I've wanted these for a LONG TIME.

488185af00d3af629e11274c175b84de.png

27a795a37a519b8745ce928f24269fb9.png

Whoa devil wings on that costume and character are quite the combination hehe
    That plus the flaming lance at the back
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
2»