Anniversary Tokens [Updated 5/30/17]

11011131516

Comments

  • i don't think kitty whiskers should be added, there's a lot of them around now because people have been getting a lot of them from kitty costume lootboxes because of the sale...
  • @Spacecats when is the token shop going to be updated?
  • I think it's happening now. There are only 2 items in the shop now so I think he's updating
  • It's fully updated now. I'll edit this thread later today to display the new contents.
  • Thank you @Spacecats! <3
  • prices raised for cool cat cap and grand witches hat, may be other items just know those because I bought them yesterday, is this on purpose ?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    It's fully updated now. I'll edit this thread later today to display the new contents.

    I appreciate the change to the shop but now there's no time to really go and farm the tokens. Any chance that you guys will increase the spawn rate or do a special timeframe where it spawns really fast? It's really lame running around for 40mins and not finding a single chest.
  • edited May 30
    @Spacecats can we please have the blue boxes till the end of the week instead of tomorrow? That would make this event so much better \o/


    And thank you for updating the shop, great stuff! <3
  • hidiho wrote: »
    prices raised for cool cat cap and grand witches hat, may be other items just know those because I bought them yesterday, is this on purpose ?

    Yes, that's on purpose. Those who spent their tokens during the first week the items were in the store saved a little.
  • Cecilla wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    It's fully updated now. I'll edit this thread later today to display the new contents.

    I appreciate the change to the shop but now there's no time to really go and farm the tokens. Any chance that you guys will increase the spawn rate or do a special timeframe where it spawns really fast? It's really lame running around for 40mins and not finding a single chest.

    We'll see what we can do. Considering there are also new items on the list, I think it's fair to give more tokens or extend a few things.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Cecilla wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    It's fully updated now. I'll edit this thread later today to display the new contents.

    I appreciate the change to the shop but now there's no time to really go and farm the tokens. Any chance that you guys will increase the spawn rate or do a special timeframe where it spawns really fast? It's really lame running around for 40mins and not finding a single chest.

    We'll see what we can do. Considering there are also new items on the list, I think it's fair to give more tokens or extend a few things.

    I <3 you Spacecats :) Thank you for taking things into consideration for us :)
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Cecilla wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    It's fully updated now. I'll edit this thread later today to display the new contents.

    I appreciate the change to the shop but now there's no time to really go and farm the tokens. Any chance that you guys will increase the spawn rate or do a special timeframe where it spawns really fast? It's really lame running around for 40mins and not finding a single chest.

    We'll see what we can do. Considering there are also new items on the list, I think it's fair to give more tokens or extend a few things.

    I appreciate the response. Hopefully some things get changed and it feels worth it to do the anniversary event.
  • bvhVMCb.jpg

    :D

    Thank you again @Spacecats!
  • edited May 30
    I'm a little frustrated that there's still nothing I want on the shop, BUT I do need SES so I guess I can buy like 100 bonanza boxes. Still bummed though.

    I hope everyone else is happy though~!
  • Unity Stole is way too expensive. It's not tradable so it's not going to devalue in market. The fact that it's more expensive than the event-exclusive car is ridiculous. @Spacecats
Sign In or Register to comment.