[TERA PC] Alert: Character transfers are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve an issue.
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

This is what makes it all worth it

All the blood, sweat, and tears I put into the grind has finally payed off

I finally got my stole :D
bvhVMCb.jpg
0p6IFzW.jpg

I've wanted one these babies since I first saw them, and with my luck I was never able to win a raffle

Thank you EME <3

Comments

• I'm so confused rn...
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so confused rn...

?
    Have you not been keeping up with the event or something?
  • TenutosTenutos ✭✭
    I'm excited to finally have one...but man....I wasnt expecting them to be THAT pricey.
  • like. What am I suppose to be looking at
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    Also curious
  • YraiYrai ✭✭
    Grats on the Unity Stole. (I assume)
  • Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh

because doing 1000 times the same dungeon is not so fun, so we dress up our cute elin ;)
  • YraiYrai ✭✭
    Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh

Well the game pretty much turned into a dress up mmo at this point. Feels like less and less content after each update.
  • ill never understand elin casual players but to each their own gratz on a online cosmetic item hope it last long and stays cute still dont see why this had to be a topic i mean if it was a rare achievement sure but a outfit lmao
  • ill never understand elin casual players but to each their own gratz on a online cosmetic item hope it last long and stays cute still dont see why this had to be a topic i mean if it was a rare achievement sure but a outfit lmao
    its a limited edition outfit you can only get during events. and its non tradable
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Tenutos wrote: »
    I'm excited to finally have one...but man....I wasnt expecting them to be THAT pricey.

I was actually expecting them to be 600, so I was glad they're 50 less
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    still dont see why this had to be a topic

I wanted to share my happiness and excitement.
  • Noble you know as well as i do nothing in tera stays limited edition for long soon or later itll be in the shop maybe a different color but bhs eme always put their "Limited edition" items up for sale only ones so far that hasnt and there have been talks of putting them in the fed store is the old aliance mask , So sorry but not impressed by a outfit that more then likely will be up for sale and every elin i see will have one on
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    ill never understand elin casual players but to each their own gratz on a online cosmetic item hope it last long and stays cute still dont see why this had to be a topic i mean if it was a rare achievement sure but a outfit lmao
    its a limited edition outfit you can only get during events. and its non tradable

Exactly why it makes this so exciting for me and why I've been so stoked! As I stated, I'm not lucky enough to win raffles on the stream, and they're not tradable