EME, last token shop is ur LAST CHANCE to turn this event into success

13»

Comments

• Lolitaa wrote: »
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > Off topic (sorry OP) I don't have to, but for some players to see, I got nothing to hide, this is how I play the game, I have +240 ms ping with spikes, it is harder to tank, but I love brawler so I run stuff if it is not too fast for my ping, I have 17 chars on main server alone, and 4 or 5 them ends up in full mid gear, so my runs scattered between all of them, higher tier run more towards my dps chars.

>>
    I'm wondering
    why the [filtered] you felt the need to share this

because she need to close their badmouth against her ;)

next it is koni to made the same screenshot :3
  • @vkobe lols, me and Koni vs the world, 2 brawlers, would make a nice movie doe :awesome:

And tnx, at least you see the bad mouthing here.
  • edited May 30
    @LesbianVi I apologize if I sound like I too am picking on you, but yo really need to pick your battles better. Also, not helped by the fact that you seem to be playing both sides but not realizing it.

You've had better luck than some of the rest of us. Fine, you do you. But I'm sure even you have to admit that this whole "anniversary" (heck, the entire year up to this point) has been a bit of a s**tshow.
  • pay for attentions ...
  • @SageWindu I was vocal against anniversary, was vocal about where things were bad, check my threads, things I made about anniversary, I pmed players, gave hints on forums and in game to the players to farm tokens. I sell my stuff cheaper, I give away mats, accessories to new comers, Because I care for my community.

I am not defending EME, players are not getting it, I am fighting these so called majority that cry and give zero care about community, they are just here for their own sake, these are not honest and healthy players. Being picky on me on every thread gonna make their case right? On CH I proved to be on community side, I have same name here and in game, nothing to hide, I am here for community too, they are not, you don't bash members of community for the sake of community. My say is not defining anything, so why they get so mad that attack me personally? B/c crying and giving points are 2 different things, check my threads, posts about anniversary, why do you think we got improvements after 1st week, constructive points, not bashing others, not name calling, we gave constructive valuable points, that is what I intended to do, but recently we can't do it, every threads goes down the hill because of these individuals and I am not sure why EME is not cleaning the forums so we actually achieve something.

If they care about the game, they won't try to make new players leave, if they really care about the game and community they would understand unbalanced loots will hurt the game and community. So I am still wondering why they are being allowed to ruin game and forums. There are way more things I can give.

I am the one here trying to do good for the game and community I love, they bashed me when I criticized EME, they bash me now, critizing them.

So now, judge is it me should be bad mouthed or those which trying to ruin the fun for everyone.

EME, if you care about community and forums you start a cleaning up from here.

Cheers.
  • Closing this thread due to bickering and because it's a duplicate.

We're keeping this forum thread updated with the latest Anniversary Token changes. The last week shop contents have been added. Please discuss there:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/14661/anniversary-tokens-updated-5-30-17
13»
This discussion has been closed.