This is what makes it all worth it

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Noble you know as well as i do nothing in tera stays limited edition for long soon or later itll be in the shop maybe a different color but bhs eme always put their "Limited edition" items up for sale only ones so far that hasnt and there have been talks of putting them in the fed store is the old aliance mask , So sorry but not impressed by a outfit that more then likely will be up for sale and every elin i see will have one on

You don't have to be impressed, just don't try to ruin my excitement
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    like. What am I suppose to be looking at
    Also curious

I updated my first post, shoulda put that to begin with
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Yrai wrote: »
    Grats on the Unity Stole. (I assume)

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh

because doing 1000 times the same dungeon is not so fun, so we dress up our cute elin ;)

And elins are cute, so why not make them look uber cute? <3
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭
    Congrats! it's nice to let eme know that at least someone was happy with the anniversary event :3
  • TheNobleNobleTheNobleNoble ✭✭✭
    Everyones happy.

I need to farm for tokens for bonaza boxes tho
  • spoil your fake excitment at a raffle prize that anyone and anyone could win with no real effort . This is worthy of the general section thats supposed to be about topics about the game, concerns or new discoveries. Yes im sooo happy for you it took alot of effort to win much like some of the achivments that require you to kill every world boss or do every dugeon .Congratz and yes im a [filtered] who cares if i dont agree withsomething i have the right to say what i want and this to me is pointless for this section of the fourms
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    I may sound like a street beggar but, what's less than 100 tokens there?

...that's literally all I've gathered
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    @ChaosLink999 not to pose offense my dude but you literal sound like the biggest baby right now. are you ok? do you need to lie down for a nap-nap? need another juicebox to calm you down, big guy?
  • Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh

Everyone enjoys different things about the game. That's part of what makes TERA amazing.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    spoil your fake excitment at a raffle prize that anyone and anyone could win with no real effort . This is worthy of the general section thats supposed to be about topics about the game, concerns or new discoveries. Yes im sooo happy for you it took alot of effort to win much like some of the achivments that require you to kill every world boss or do every dugeon .Congratz and yes im a [filtered] who cares if i dont agree withsomething i have the right to say what i want and this to me is pointless for this section of the fourms

Dude if all you came here to do was spoil my fun and happiness than there's the "general discussion" link right up at the top, I suggest you press it

Or better yet, get off the forums, I believe you will be so much happier once you stop ruining things for others

Cheers :)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    I may sound like a street beggar but, what's less than 100 tokens there?

...that's literally all I've gathered

I jumped right on the band wagon once I found out the stoles will be in the shop!

I may also get one of those witch dresses to go with my hat for my sorc, SO CUTE

If I have enough before the 5th that is ^^'
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    I dont know whats the big deal about the Unity Stole. I got like 5 2 years ago from some event I dont even remember, never wore them lol
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Cutechan wrote: »
    I dont know whats the big deal about the Unity Stole. I got like 5 2 years ago from some event I dont even remember, never wore them lol

I just really really like it and was never able to get it

I have a huge things for scarves IRL too
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone is excited for having what she wanted, someone comes and tries to sabatoge it. Pathetic

@SPACECATS @Halrath please take extreme measures, no one is allowed to make threads or replies any threads with these toxic players around, only toxic crying threads are OK by these ppl, don't let this attitude goes on more than this.

Back to topic, I am glad you got what you needed, your Elin looks cute btw :p