[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Plus, get free items upon your first post-update log-in. Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] The Awakening update (v84) is now live on all console servers! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v84notes

Unity Stole is FAR too expensive.

I was most excited for this item to be in anniversary shop.

But now that it's there I'm absolutely confounded as to why it was made so expensive. It's more expensive than the exclusive event mount.

This item is not tradeable, and is not available to be bought from other players.

This item was initially given out for free to any player in a guild.

Dyeable costumes, arguably one of the most popular cosmetic items cost less. AND THOSE CAN BE SOLD.

IT MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE for it to be the second-highest priced item in the entire shop. Very disappointed with the handling of this whole event.

Someone please explain to me the reasoning for this UNTRADABLE ITEM to be so expensive.

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    everyone wants their ugly scarf to be Exclusive and Speshal
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    everyone wants their ugly scarf to be Exclusive and Speshal

But it's not exclusive or special. The first appearance of it was INCREDIBLY wide-spread.
  • The unity sole is the 4th most sought after item in TERA rn. Trust me, it isn't widespread at all. Infact, it's only been available from a few events and the fact that it isn't tradable makes it more valuable. Better just suck it up and start farming cs.

p.S. besides, I doubt EME would actually lower the price of the item so no use complaining about it
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    IMO they're not too expensive.

The mount can be bought in broker, these can't.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was widespread when it first came out, because every single character that was in a guild got one mailed to them-- every single one. Not per account, per character.

The only reason it's not widespread now is cause that was a long, long time ago, lots of those players from then aren't even playing anymore. Personally I think doing another guild fair event would be fun, even if the first one was a total Mess, it was a fun mess. Oh well.

But you're right, the only reason it's not widespread these days is because it's not tradeable. That's what makes it 'special'. That and the bruiseweave stole.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    That and the bruiseweave stole.

I want one of those too someday :'D

• LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

Honestly that's the part that makes absolutely no sense. If mount can be bought with gold, it'd make more sense for it to cost more tokens, so it wouldn't oversaturate the market and completely devalue it. These however have no such risk. It's not tradeable so there's no chance for it to oversaturate the market and devalue.
  • Based12Based12 ✭✭✭
    Loculi wrote: »
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

Honestly that's the part that makes absolutely no sense. If mount can be bought with gold, it'd make more sense for it to cost more tokens, so it wouldn't oversaturate the market and completely devalue it. These however have no such risk. It's not tradeable so there's no chance for it to oversaturate the market and devalue.

The car is the symbol of this anniversary, unfortunately. So they want to make it so if someone wants one, you can probably get one.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eeeeh don't people always complain when super exclusive special snowflake stuff get easy to earn and they can't be exclusive anymore?

Oh well you can't ever please everybody.
    Back on topic tho, I do agree and think that any untradeable cute costume item should be easy to get on events and such, if it's something you just can't buy (so it won't break economy)
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Eeeeh don't people always complain when super exclusive special snowflake stuff get easy to earn and they can't be exclusive anymore?

Oh well you can't ever please everybody.
    Back on topic tho, I do agree and think that any untradeable cute costume item should be easy to get on events and such, if it's something you just can't buy (so it won't break economy)

I understand the disco ball being more expensive, as well as the car. Both of these items are somewhat exclusive. But the fact that unity stole was once for everyone makes it comparable to any of the other items in the shop.
  • you want the item cos its untradeable and slightly rare, and then you want the item to be cheap? makes no sense

why not just ask for it to be delivered to your mailbox
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not far too expensive but I agree it could be 450.

The price won't change, so shadap and go get dem token :p lol
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    you want the item cos its untradeable and slightly rare, and then you want the item to be cheap? makes no sense

why not just ask for it to be delivered to your mailbox

It's only "rare" BECAUSE it's untradable. If it was tradeable it wouldn't be rare at all.
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    It is not far too expensive but I agree it could be 450.

The price won't change, so shadap and go get dem token :p lol

I've looked for a grand total of about 7 hours for blue boxes and only found 5. So.