This is what makes it all worth it

Comments

• It was really nice of Spacecats to put them on the store, what with all the people who want them~

It has always been a bit frustrating for me that there are people such as myself with extras in storage, and also people who really want them but can't get them. But now the people who want one have a good chance to get one! ^.^
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Someone is excited for having what she wanted, someone comes and tries to sabatoge it. Pathetic

@SPACECATS @Halrath please take extreme measures, no one is allowed to make threads or replies any threads with these toxic players around, only toxic crying threads are OK by these ppl, don't let this attitude goes on more than this.

Back to topic, I am glad you got what you needed, your Elin looks cute btw :p

Thank you <3
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    All the blood, sweat, and tears I put into the grind has finally payed off

I finally got my stole :D
    bvhVMCb.jpg
    0p6IFzW.jpg

I've wanted one these babies since I first saw them, and with my luck I was never able to win a raffle

Thank you EME <3

Looks fantastic! Congrats.
  • Is this the last rotation on the shop? Want to know before spending my tokens on the stuff above 375 tokens, dont want to be surprised by something that costs like 1000 tokens and then not being able to buy it if i really wanted it.
  • @Minimana yeah, time to spend dem Tokens u got from HW lol
  • @LesbianVi lol, yeah Highwatch is one of my personal favorite box farming spots :^) anyway thx
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    All the blood, sweat, and tears I put into the grind has finally payed off

I finally got my stole :D
    bvhVMCb.jpg
    0p6IFzW.jpg

I've wanted one these babies since I first saw them, and with my luck I was never able to win a raffle

Thank you EME <3

Looks fantastic! Congrats.

Halrath-senpai, I am honored to be complimented by you *bows*
  • edited May 31
    Minimana wrote: »
    Is this the last rotation on the shop? Want to know before spending my tokens on the stuff above 375 tokens, dont want to be surprised by something that costs like 1000 tokens and then not being able to buy it if i really wanted it.

It costs 550 tokens if that helps ^^
  • Congrats Tesnshi! I'm happy for you. Stole is pretty nice. What I bought on my tokens are bonanza boxes and shadowlaced smart boxes (4) pcs ;D
  • Well I liked both the stole and the wings.

2DcCi8w.jpg

qi1pykT.jpg
  • Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh

You dont mess with my Disco Ball! Ill make TERA look like the good old 80s!
  • Congratulations on getting your stole!
    Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh

Some players like cosmetics, either particular ones or in general.

This has been a thing since cosmetics were introduced in games. It may not be your cup of tea, but it has been that of many players of many games for a long time.

So, for her own reasons this is a happy moment for her she wanted to share with forum readers, and one I see as important as the successful completion of any in game task, regardless of rarity or difficulty.

It is the happiness some game related element generated here that is important, not so much the means by which that element was acquired, and it is nice to see in what is normally a mire of endless complaint.
  • Thank you everyone (Well, mostly everyone) for your congrats :D
  • Congrats! I'm not a fan of that scarf and wont pick it for self but I pretty well know how pleasant you get what you wanted long time. :wink:

Also I do think that there is no anything shameful in being different. If the world would contain only of ppl who count valuable only gearing/dungeons/achievements it would be boring to live. The thing is that people have different values. Some chars look so great in cosmetic gear that it almost seems a talent to have such aesthetic taste. Which is actually more rare nowadays that obtaining high-pro gear which can be payd with gold/money. Art cannot be traded. It's in your head.
  • Which is actually more rare nowadays
    I've seen some pretty crazy outfits, some that I personally would not put together, but as they say, to each his/her own