[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Unity Stole is FAR too expensive.

Comments

• Loculi wrote: »
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    you want the item cos its untradeable and slightly rare, and then you want the item to be cheap? makes no sense

why not just ask for it to be delivered to your mailbox

It's only "rare" BECAUSE it's untradable. If it was tradeable it wouldn't be rare at all.

rare means rare, and people want it cos its rare. if every tom [filtered] and harry has it, even if its nice looking you still wont wear it.
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    Loculi wrote: »
    you want the item cos its untradeable and slightly rare, and then you want the item to be cheap? makes no sense

It's only "rare" BECAUSE it's untradable. If it was tradeable it wouldn't be rare at all.

rare means rare, and people want it cos its rare. if every tom [filtered] and harry has it, even if its nice looking you still wont wear it.

But everyone DID have it? Literally everyone in a guild at the time had it? It's NOT rare. It's just untradeable.
  • Loculi wrote: »

But everyone DID have it? Literally everyone in a guild at the time had it? It's NOT rare. It's just untradeable.

that time has passed, move on.

now farm up, or dont complain when the anniversary event is over cos this "giveaway" is not going to happen for a long time.
    disco ball is 600 token and you knew this since last week. its pretty obvious unity stole is going to cost almost the same.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I suggested to lower the price but I don't get my hopes up if I were you, as many ppl might have bought it already. About hunting boxes, I made a thread about hunting tips, many players put some good tips there, take a look, might help. Good luck and get to work lol
  • 9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »

now farm up, or dont complain when the anniversary event is over cos this "giveaway" is not going to happen for a long time.
    disco ball is 600 token and you knew this since last week. its pretty obvious unity stole is going to cost almost the same.

Exactly!!!
    We've had events like mongos and kyras in the past that dropped the thing at a rare rate. People complained cause they didn't get it that time due to rng. So now we have an event that guarantees you can get it and -if you watched the stream- gave you the weekend to prepare for if you REALLY wanted it. Highest price thing was 600 token and unity stole only costs 550. Pretty reasonable if you ask me.
    On a side note, I didn't farm tokens at all and had 600ish. So if you played at all over the event, getting one shouldn't be hard. One of my guildees farmed blue boxes over the weekend and has over 4,000 tokens just from that. If you REALLY wanted the thing, you would have enough to buy it.
    Stop acting entitled and put upon.
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭

How is that obvious at all?
  • aTPRpgl.png

If only these were tradeable. Have had these in my bank since we got them for free for every character in a guild.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    Yeh, it's too bad they're not tradeable or I'd give mine away... mBCs3nc.png
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too late. People already bought stoles. Changing the price would only make them mad.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    Too late. People already bought stoles. Changing the price would only make them mad.

that's why u dont buy asap. first, you complain about price, hope they lower it, THEN buy.
    LMAO
  • I do feel that price is a little high for what it is but you could of easily gotten those tokens if you actually wanted to. I had 837 Tokens and I got all of them only from blue boxes or calendar, I didn't even do any dungeons and I didn't even spend to much time looking for boxes either. If I were to guess, maybe close to 10-12 hours total and got around like 750-800 tokens from it.

It does look nice with some outfits, I probably would of picked one up but I still have 4 from some where else (I think it was the mangos a while back). So I ended up using the tokens for a Dyeable Elin Bewitching and Eagle Warrior Helmet (Which actually looks really good, which event did it come from? It didn't look like it was in the store unless it was a loot box.)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see the problem with the unity stole price. Disco Ball is 600 tokens and no one complained.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    unity stole was once for everyone
    But not all of us were here back in the day
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do feel that price is a little high for what it is but you could of easily gotten those tokens if you actually wanted to. I had 837 Tokens and I got all of them only from blue boxes or calendar, I didn't even do any dungeons and I didn't even spend to much time looking for boxes either. If I were to guess, maybe close to 10-12 hours total and got around like 750-800 tokens from it.

It does look nice with some outfits, I probably would of picked one up but I still have 4 from some where else (I think it was the mangos a while back). So I ended up using the tokens for a Dyeable Elin Bewitching and Eagle Warrior Helmet (Which actually looks really good, which event did it come from? It didn't look like it was in the store unless it was a loot box.)

the eagle warrior helmet was first introduced with the Bam Killer event, which brought other unique cosmetics like the Nut Hatch weapon skins and the dyeable Arin's Maid costume. since then the eagle warrior helmet has appeared in other events only, mostly Kyra's.
  • LoculiLoculi ✭✭
    > @Tenshi1 said:
    > Loculi wrote: »
    >
    > unity stole was once for everyone
    >
    >
    >
    > But not all of us were here back in the day

Which is another reason why it shouldn't be so expensive. It's not fair to newer players.