Question?

Why did you start playing tera? How were you introduce.

I'm interested to hear people's replys.

My answer to this question for my self. There was this game by aeria games called "Something saga" which was cancelled and I wanted to find a filler mmo and tera was it and ever since then I was addicted. Which became my main mmo.

Comments

• cuz elin is cute
  • cuz elin is cute
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I saw some nerd friends were talking about half nakid good looking girls, beating the shet outta things, I got curious, I played WOW for 10 mins, it was disgusting ugly and overrated to me. Then I got it from a friend, it was EU Tera, early days of f2P, I loved it, but had more friends on NA, so moved to NA. Only MMO I play, and I like how it works, you can play it the way you love, seems hard for some troll forumers to understand, I chose the path of having many alts and dressing them. Works fine to me, I am not here to please troll forumers, I am here to have fun and it is my way of having fun, that is how I am around this game and not getting bored at all. And not crying 24/7 against it
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because it was advertised on Steam. Tried it, loved it. I've tried quite a few other MMOs, but I always come back to this one thanks to the combat.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    cousin show me by hazard the game when i visited him and unfortunally i felt in love with tera, normally i prefer to avoid the mmorpg :3
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Husband showed me. I LOVED the combat, and elins <3
  • To play a game with my boyfriend, where we could both start out at the same time and enjoy it together. A friend of his introduced it to us. Pity I started on EU and wasn't aware of NA until much later. Now we play here when we find time in our busy lives. It's an easy game to take a break from then come back to.
  • My husband got invited to play in beta, so he showed me the game. We both liked it a lot and have been playing off and on since the beginning.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine went to me like "Hey, I found out this game that is gold dude, it has such cute loli man let's play it!!" Not even kidding, that was his propaganda about the game.
    And it was successful. Elins are just too [filtered] adorable, and this did get me into the game. I've never really wanted to play tab target games or turn based ones, so when I saw something more along the lines of a fighting game than that classic system (tab target or plain turn based) it kept me on and on.
  • Heard about it just after Reaper came out and was immediately interested

Only thing was my internet was garbage and so was my computer at the time, so there was no way I could play it. Got better internet and a slightly better computer and was able to start about a year ago. Fell in love and here I am
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    My 18 year old was playing his ninja and I happened to look at his laptop and see her running around, squealed and asked what he was playing because, "OH MAH GAWD!! THE CUTENESS!!"
    So then I was all excited to tell my fiance about this game that my son showed me that I just HAD to have us check out. Well, turned out he'd been playing solo for a while and had tried to tell me about it back when he started, but I poo-pooed it because we had so many other games that we play and wasn't wanting to add another to the list.
    Needless to say, I've let go of a couple of those other games and added Tera and now we play together all the time!
  • DarkrulerjoeDarkrulerjoe ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I started around when it went f2p. I was looking for a new game to play because I basically got really bored of the games I was playing back then which were Endless Online, Conquer Online and Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst which yes I know is a weird assortment of games (and I know PSO wasn't an mmo but there was a pc version in the past).

After starting to play I basically got hooked just off the combat alone. Though tbh is probably the main reason why I still mostly play now. I've tried to get my friends to play Tera on multiple occasions but half of them can't even really run the game and the other half just doesn't want to play.

I rem how crazy hard everything was back in 2013..My first character was a Mystic and took her so long to reach level 60 lol. One thing I will always hate Tera for though...after playing Tera for so long...I can't not go back to tab-target mmos anymore. I tried to play WOW a few months ago, and Revelations but I just can't stand it
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    I'm a huge fan of games like Gunz, Rakion, Dekaron and lastly Dota2, when I was still playing dota, there was a time that every day is so lag and when you play rank match you won't enjoy it and you'll get easily -25 mm. And it hurts a lot, and if you play on normal match, you'll meet a lot of toxic players. Trashtalk here, trash talk there. Until I searched for games on steam and found out tera. At first the map is very confusing, like doing a quest takes me a long time to finish. Ha-ha.