There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

This is what makes it all worth it

Comments

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh

personally, i couldn't give a jack about achievements on a game, or clearing hm dungeons, or whatever. I play for fun and i want my characters to look appealing, especially characters i am extremely attached to and keep me coming back to the dar.n game. titles for example. idc for shiny titles, i am happy with my white "killjoy" title.
  • Cool, congrats!
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    Seriously is this what this game has come to we are omg excited over a cosmetic , not clearing a hm or getting a rare achievment but looks smh
    especially characters i am extremely attached to
    I've probably put the most money into Rin (My elin with the stole) :) She's my main and I'm attached to her :)
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I've probably put the most money into Rin (My elin with the stole) :) She's my main and I'm attached to her :)

haha I feel you man. Same with my main (except I hardly spend money on emp cos I dont have the money to spend lol) I come back to tera to see my elin, whom I feel are my beloved children tbh. I would love a figure of my main so I have her irl as well as in game. :)
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

haha I feel you man. Same with my main (except I hardly spend money on emp cos I dont have the money to spend lol) I come back to tera to see my elin, whom I feel are my beloved children tbh. I would love a figure of my main so I have her irl as well as in game. :)

Well I only spend $10 real money on her, the rest was gold omg I'd love a figure as well of mine :D
  • gz, so cute
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ozTNeG4.jpg
    you hyped too much I got one for my cute Elin :p

PS: I loved this anniversary event, half price race change and I turned to that Cute Elin, Cute hat checked, Cute Mount checked, Cute 75% of costume on sale checked, Cute Uinty Stole checked, also add Cute wings too, she has it. So yeah, the most rewarding anniversary event by far.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    ozTNeG4.jpg

PS: I loved this anniversary event, half price race change and I turned to that Cute Elin, Cute hat checked, Cute Mount checked, Cute 75% of costume on sale checked, Cute Uinty Stole checked, also add Cute wings too, she has it. So yeah, the most rewarding anniversary event by far.

yeah if you farm around elenea 24/7 to get a decent amount of blue boxes ayy lmao

k i gotta admit that is adorable and im tempted to get the pig now. at least i can have a 280 speed flying mount when my elite expires @_@
    edited May 31
    @Lolitaa 2 to 4 hours, 3 days of farming actually :p my friends tho farmed 4K to 5K tokens and some even more. I farmed around 2.5K because I found where to look :chuffed: About mount I like it, so cute, and the sound and animation also very nice.
  • The world gone mad people getting excited over a cosmetic xD :3! to me NOTHING is more exciting then clearing a hardmode or something much more overwelming now this is just a cosmetic for me. but true tho tera doesnt have truly hardmodes like in old days:( so gg lets all be excited over a cosmetic and ELINS >.> like there isnt enough already lol . gg
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    im dont remember how im obtain this stoled, im guess was neo mangos,
  • WerebunnyWerebunny ✭✭
    ozTNeG4.jpg

XD lol cut epic. And yes the sale got me too, my human mystic went Elin after I got lucky and looted one of those fantastic colorful cat club outfits!!!!!! Thank you sale!!! I am broke now lol.

I got my last few tokens befor emaintenance for the dyeable bewitchin outfit.
    I have my shademaker skin and was ready for it...
    Then I got to looking at it and man is that dress waaaaaay to short for my taste. I will probably trade/sell it for something a bit longer. But the top and leggings are really cute!

I don't think i can farm the unity stole for her but I will save for some cute back item.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    ozTNeG4.jpg

Nice screenshot!
    @Spacecats thanks :3 Also thank you for the event, it turned out very good and rewarding <3
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ozTNeG4.jpg

flying bacon B)

741376TERAScreenShot20161217005803.png