There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

~Names and Pictures of Weapon Models that are Not Yet Skins~ (but hopefully can become skins) WIP

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figure i would upload my update on my Lance search. The reason is taking so long for me is because i have to level up an alt to find all possible lance models that are given through leveling. I had found some in broker, which I'm gonna upload soon once i finish editing all the pictures. Another factor that could delay me, is that for lances, I really should be taking 2 screenshots per model, one for the lance, and one for the shield. I will see if i can do that later, but for now heres my contribution:
    01b6us1.jpg
    shXqC9G.jpg
    BL4tNv8.jpg

Will keep adding more to this post as i keep finding more models and editing.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Oh that's awesome. Thanks you two!

Can I put what you have done in the first post, so everything can be together? I'll credit you of course!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaera wrote: »

Can I put what you have done in the first post, so everything can be together? I'll credit you of course!

Go for it, i will be updating it soon, cause i have lots of screenshots to edit. It will be nice if everything is on the first post so it is easier to see for everyone.
  • FirepenguinFirepenguin ✭✭
    edited May 28
    O boi this thread again. Not like it worked until now but lets try again.
    Nightmare Material2dOyc53.jpgVallona's GambleCpamhFI.jpgPrimal FuryKXTpnvB.jpg
    Forgotten GodseGb29Qq.jpg
    BloodthirstyLBNWwbF.jpg
    Ascension(imperator)JTUAwlb.jpgThere were like 3 recolors of this skin as actual gear7H7CPpJ.jpg
    latest?cb=20140316151328&path-prefix=deb9eead3f89aadbc85c4afdc73f0bac22.jpg

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, I also put together a list with ItemIDs for one sample class based on the fashion items in K-TERA and sent it to EME. I'm waiting to find out if they need me to do other classes.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Firepenguin The point of this thread is based on what Spacecats said about the weapon skins that Ktera and EU tera had for 2 years, have no name in NA other than what we players decided to name them. That applies to the majority of the Weapon Models you posted from the old thread, as they were never released in any version.

We are trying to gather all possible models of the existing weapons in game that can be turned into skins in an effort of helping EME to finally bring a much long overdue update to the Fashion Coupons. What EU TERA and Ktera have as weapon skins exist in our version, we are just finding the correct names for em.
  • kosaikosai ✭✭
    edited May 28
    Xaera wrote: »

Feel free to do so :)
    I have many alts so whenever I have some time (sadly not playing a lot lately) I'll try to do the same if I don't see anyone pick a class up, in the mean time, I went rummaging thru Broker listings and found some of the dungeon drop ones:
    l9teYT4.jpg
    • Ebonheart Ring
    • Avowed Circle
    • Ring of Varcerbus
    ZbllVnk.jpg
    • Black Vortex
    • Shargrim's Razor

I'll see if I can find some more, but I think that covers most of them, sadly I have no recipes for Noctenium ones so I wouldn't even know the name of the discs XD

• XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    @Firepenguin The point of this thread is based on what Spacecats said about the weapon skins that Ktera and EU tera had for 2 years, have no name in NA other than what we players decided to name them. That applies to the majority of the Weapon Models you posted from the old thread, as they were never released in any version.

We are trying to gather all possible models of the existing weapons in game that can be turned into skins in an effort of helping EME to finally bring a much long overdue update to the Fashion Coupons. What EU TERA and Ktera have as weapon skins exist in our version, we are just finding the correct names for em.

Yup, perfect explanation of what's happening here.
  • BluehydraBluehydra ✭✭
    Posting this again since my previous post seems to have self deleted because i was editing typos out..

Ok, heres what i got so far. Im sure there must be more skins floating around there.

2E3dCZM.jpg
    • Vicerod (imperator)
    • Epitaph (noctenium)
    • Spire of Discord (Mayhem)
    • Bloodstone Scepter
    M1au80S.jpg
    • Rod of the none more black
    • Rod of Remonstrance
    • Scepter of false deeds
    • Darkweaver
    QmK4x6M.jpg
    • Witchbinder
    • Niveous Scepter
    • Scepter of Infatuation
    • Mace Dalmana
    Clh9Bgo.jpg
    • Scepter of the bright void
    • Sovereign Scepter
    • Dark Awakening
    • Wicked Cane
    MAB7tUQ.jpg
    • Rod of Punishment
    • Prestige Temptress
    • Switchback Course
    • Emberneedle (we have this as skin but not in this color so i added it anyway)

PD: ill remove this if/when @Xaera includes it in the masterlist
  • BluehydraBluehydra ✭✭
    I researched and found the names of the old noctenium weapons, i hope its of any use:

CRAFTED
    Bow: Flight of Fancy
    Greatsword: Heartcarver
    Lance: Heartspike
    Axe: Heartstopper
    Twin Swords: Passion and Drive
    Disc: Seekers Eye
    Staff: Solicitude
    Scepter: Wishing Wand

BAM DROP
    Bow: Learning Curve
    Greatsword: Jagged Edge
    Lance: Lasting Impression
    Axe: Slashback
    Twin Swords: Legend and Lore
    Disc: Vertigo
    Staff: Remembrance
    Scepter: Epitaph
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Sweet, looking forward to adding those in. Nice job! I'll also include the noctenium weapon information.

Since we can be pretty sure those are unique, I doubt we need pictures.

@Spacecats , I've been meaning to ask. Should we only bother finding names for the skins that are in EUTera and KTera? Or would we be able to get more should we want them and get their info?
  • SeraphionSeraphion ✭✭
    Hello, thank you for this great post! I went to every server and checked for Slayer weapons. Sadly I couldn't find the Imperator one (Sharptongue), I never took a good screenshot of mine, and I don't have enough Vernal Barks to craft one for fun;; If I find it on the broker, I'll add it to the last sheet of my post. Also, I don't know about the VM skins prior to VM7.
    I tried to sort the skins according to their underlying shape (not that it really matters I guess). I found several names for exactly the same skin, so I included all the names.
    If the pictures are too small, just copy / paste the pic's URL and you'll find it in real size. Sorry about that >.<
    5a1WFCQ.jpg
    meXSmWV.jpg
    y4bD8m1.jpg
    9JNEmW8.jpg
    W1jnv49.jpg
    Kd7IHgO.jpg
    JlTnBUg.jpg
    JlTnBUg.jpg
    z2kBRLp.jpg
    ybeQclP.jpg
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xaera Just an update on my progress. I been kinda slow since i'm currently in the process of moving, so my computer is currently disassembled, but i have a lot of material that i can post as soon as i get my computer together and the internet back online.
  • Xaera wrote: »
    Sweet, looking forward to adding those in. Nice job! I'll also include the noctenium weapon information.

Since we can be pretty sure those are unique, I doubt we need pictures.

@Spacecats , I've been meaning to ask. Should we only bother finding names for the skins that are in EUTera and KTera? Or would we be able to get more should we want them and get their info?

Some of the item names are the weapons themselves rather than the cosmetic weapon skins. While that's still a bit useful, what will really help are the names of the skins as they appear in other regions (non-English names from jTERA/kTERA are better than translations).
  • Is it possible to get the imperator Weapon skins? They were really beautiful!

JTUAwlb.jpg
    ss_03_09.jpgss_03_10.jpg
    ss_03_12.jpg