[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

More Ways to Buy EMP

Post_Header.jpg

We've partnered with Xsolla to add new payment options for buying EMP! Here's the full article:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/enhance-your-play-with-more-ways-to-buy-emp

Comments

• That burger king option tho...
    e448e26212.jpg
  • edited May 2016
    lol, eventually Burger King and Subway will become their own currencies.
  • CallaCalla ✭✭✭
    Hi I'd like $10 in emp for two double whoppers, please.
  • VenpaiVenpai ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    edit: nvm it's working now.
  • :p Burger King.
  • RunespiderRunespider ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Does this offer a recurring purchase option? Say $15 a month every month?

What amounts to a subscription but one that just collects emp instead of buying elite.
  • ToniiTonii ✭✭
    OMG YAS!!!!
  • Enhance our play by asking bluehole to actually work on tera's fps optimisation, making them understand the whole world can't rely on 20ms ping; making dps slightly more even... that would be enhancing our gameplay; and your wallet too.
  • JoolDeXJoolDeX ✭✭
    YAY finally iDeal has been added!!! \o/ you rock Tera!
  • I believe that we should incorporate a way similar to the way Rift and Eve Online uses in game money to purchase PLEX, etc. Unless I am ignorant to the fact that this may already exist.
  • I've used BK points to buy stuff for vindictus before. Newegg sells them, so it's a good way to use up newegg credits for returns you may have done.
  • Calla wrote: »
    Hi I'd like $10 in emp for two double whoppers, please.

no it will be in Bitcoin
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    Runespider said
    Does this offer a recurring purchase option? Say $15 a month every month?

What amounts to a subscription but one that just collects emp instead of buying elite.

Actually that's not a bad Idea. IF KTera would adopt such a philosophy. We could consider putting this into the game suggestions thread.
    IMVU has a design just the same as do other platforms at that. We could pay for the elite monthly, and be rewarded with so much emp as we log in each day. Every day we log in to PLAY for an extended period at that, the emp reward would increase until it reaches a max amount allowed to be rewarded. Each week it would reset back to the minimum to gradually again rise to the max reward. Each day played would be an increase..yet still reset at the end of the week. A lot of social platform use this time of award system to the customer base to keep memberships up. As long as the elite is paid through monthly subscription instead of just buying emp for the purposes of getting elite status. You would have to actually have a subscription to benefit from this award system. Any other payment method is considered a prepayment. $10, $20, $25, $40 cards would give you a certain amount of time with Elite OR exchange for Emp with an accompanied accessory. Just a though.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Can I suggest this for us living in the Philippines. https://www.dragonpay.ph/

Please its the only way I can buy online stuff without using credit cards or pay pal... With dragonpay I can just Pay over the counter and get my EMP
  • JBGamingJBGaming ✭✭✭
    @RKC
    I would suggest putting that in Game Suggestions.