Comments

• I found the cause!

asleep_at_the_wheel-3142.jpg
  • This is why I'm afraid every time they announce events in game lol
  • FXLT5T69F5 wrote: »
    Celestial Hills

Winner of last server standing

they have crah event in the past, now av and other enjoy this :awesome:
  • Spacecats, true to his name, attacked the server power cords with great gusto.
  • *382 thousand seconds actually
    Just 106 hours of negative ping, all fine
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    Aimovera wrote: »
    76abe8f0dfea2b9ff3c1c3723f635f23.png
    Nothing wrong here.

Negative ping.
    Now that's some nice prediction algorithm they've installed on server

It's not server issue, it's just predicting the next 38 thousand seconds of your actions, it know what you'll do and will send the answer all beforehand to your PC

See that kids? That [filtered] is the future.
  • KILL TOGETHER DIE TOGETHER
  • tf is wrong with their servers
  • Merged multiple threads about this topic. Please see the forum announcement regarding the server outages. We're aware and working to get servers back online. Sorry for the inconvenience and please try not to create duplicate threads.

Today's BAM spawn was kind of a trial run and we were monitoring server activity closely in case something like this happened. Looks like the trial wasn't a pass. Thankfully when servers started going down, the hour-long event had almost reached completion. We're going to be investigating the outages to try and determine why they crashed during this invasion event and how we can avoid it in the future (while still running events like this).
  • Extend the event please @Spacecats :(
  • Here we go again.. just a normal day in tera.... well done EME.
  • It was kinda fun while it lasted xD
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Merged multiple threads about this topic. Please see the forum announcement regarding the server outages. We're aware and working to get servers back online. Sorry for the inconvenience and please try not to create duplicate threads.

Today's BAM spawn was kind of a trial run and we were monitoring server activity closely in case something like this happened. Looks like the trial wasn't a pass. Thankfully when servers started going down, the hour-long event had almost reached completion. We're going to be investigating the outages to try and determine why they crashed during this invasion event and how we can avoid it in the future (while still running events like this).

keke basically we were the guinea pigs then

Oh well, if we get paid for being guinea pigs with nice loot, I can stand it. Too bad for who didn't participate and just got keked out
  • And I was almost there....:(
  • Selenya wrote: »
    Extend the event please @Spacecats :(

yeah! extend the lagvent please!