There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

You cant just delete forum posts when people are trying to voice their concern.

Comments

• srazsraz
    I'm pretty sure they can, oh hey... they did. :P
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    " thank you for not creating duplicate threads about this issue."

I thought this was hilarious
  • From what I saw, they didnt delete the threads entirely just combined all of them cause they were talking about the same thing. The thread Bam Event Server Crash has all the same comments from the threads that disappeared so I'm pretty sure they combined them
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    sraz wrote: »

Burn >:)

:tongue:
  • FernetDobleFernetDoble ✭✭✭
    Sure they can. Watch how this thread dissapears. If u dont like it, go to reddit where ppl can actually discuss
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    sraz wrote: »

fkin rude man
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    they merged them...
    Besides it's really useless to have a TON of "WTB SERVERS!" threads with people venting. There's one big thread there and Spacecats is on that thread, so ye they merged the small ones and nuked the other "I'm leaving this game, I want 100K EMP as compensation now otherwise I'm telling my friends to leave" threads
  • All the threads that were merged were about the same topic. Creating duplicate threads is against the forum rules, as are threads and comments discussing forum moderation since it has nothing to do with TERA and spiral quickly into drama (which is why I'm closing this thread).

If you're worried that a comment or discussion you've posted is at risk of being moderated, the best thing to do is go re-read the forum rules & guidelines you agree to when posting here. The goal is to have constructive and healthy discussion about the world of TERA and give feedback about the gameplay.
This discussion has been closed.