in 30 mins bam fight will be on, get on board.

Comments

• sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    sanj66 wrote: »
    Shikine wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Shikine wrote: »
    pandapples wrote: »
    What is this? Why are there no official announcements

Still has expectation about EME communitcating events before happening :lol:

This was an impromptu event, sort of a random surprise. There is an announcement coming today with more planned events.

No offense Halrath but impromptu suprise happy fun event or not an event this scale should be announced.
    Like the daily BAM event during EU anniversary, they announced time, boss, location FOR a WHOLE MONTH ahead.

I am not asking you to do the same, but you can imagine when you come up with an event like this with probably game breaking rewards again how most of the people feel who doesnt play at 10 am pdt. even if they could...

just shut up, so they shouldn't do anything. this game is not around you, Jesus, can't you see people have fun? It was fun for many many many players, He said other plans comes, can you be grateful for once? can you stop being negative about anything, sick and tired of your nonstop and unbiased cry, you are so mad, get out, no one gonna miss you. You can't be part of all events and all stuff all the time, it is a thing.
    can you not always whiteknight or insult people just to get your point across, he has a right to, its an na game, and they host an event when most of na is out to work or school, and with no announcement, i do recall your many whining threads on the forum about making the game equal to non na players.

Did you read what he said? There was still so many players that servers crashed. You get it? Too bad many couldn't make it but that is part of it. It doesn't mean you can be just being sarcastic and toxic all the time. Yet I have to seen one positive thing you ppl post on anything. If it is so bad, leave. if it is not all bad, show some respect and gratitude about the positive points, so maybe we see more of it. It is not about me against him, it is about community vs minority which trying to ruin the fun.

Event will happen for everyone later, he said it, so what is the problem, some lost 1 hour bam event, some will lose the other bam event later. Big fuss?

players had nothing to do with the server crashing, we had more people on at other bam event timing like the one earlier this month and nothing crashed, the player count was really low, av crashed once darkan was killed, at the exact moment he died the server did as well. and if you havent seen then you havent been here long or used the search history function. the game isnt that bad just people like you make it that way. its ok for you to complain but not others, also respect is not something given its earned, if you played this game for aslong as i have you will know why most of us from before have little to no respect for the current staff at enmasse.
  • Having played on EU for many years I can say we used to think NA had it all.... I left EU to come here and now all I hear is how EU is doing everything right recently... It seems I just can't win. :p
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so if we live in america we are [filtered], because we have school and work ?
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Wait, what the [filtered]? There's a BAM event? Where was that announced?

it was a surprise butsecs type of thing, who didn't participate just got kicked out of the dead server, who did got to stare at Lilith's [filtered] for a while until also got kicked out from the massive SAO meme thing when we all froze and could only move our character and chat.

Then Spacecats confirmed it was a surprise event and we were used as guinea pigs on the server activity and crash simulation that the event was.
    Basically they made us crash the servers so they could see what the heck happens when they die.

Yeah, saw the other topic... So I didn't miss the biggest draw of the event (for me), then?

Well it was fun/crazy/masochist while it lasted. Think of those Mongo event BAMs, kinda same. Dead people everywhere, I was the one out of 3 healers of 30 people and could see nothing there. Got some dyad structures, tokens and nocterium.

So I did miss something... Bloody hell EME. At this point I can only think that you guys want to lose players.
    vkobe wrote: »

If you live anywhere you're out of luck unless you were in-game already.
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    @LesbianVi

Not to be disrespectful towards you but people have the right to have their opinion expressed and from what I am reading they are not in any way negative at all. You down right said shutup to someone right away in this thread and their comment was just a question, no way negative at all. You do not understand fully and right away think that it is negative? And you say ,"the game is not around you". How disrespectful that is to say to a player or anyone.

I'm at work as well during this time also but I understand I'm missing out on the event, which is fine. I also too would question myself like hopefully they do this bam event again later for the people that missed it. So with someone else asking the question, it fulfills my request and others so we don't have to ask. But in no way that is a negative thing and everyone has the right to express their opinion in a respectful way and ask questions. I think it's quite disrespectful how your comments are towards others as of late without understanding what is really being asked. You try to support by saying that there are other plans but what happens if we don't get a bam event later and something different? Then people will have the right to be upset that another instance of this event wasn't given for the people who missed it. There are other things to consider before speaking. Everything that you talk about is always about yourself and criticize others even the smallest things that are not even negative.

It's nice for you that you get to enjoy the event and you see many people enjoy the event, but that doesn't mean that's it's the whole population. If this event occurred at a different time when you're not online and to come and find out it happened, how would you feel? Would you rant that you missed it? Talking about your results from the event makes it even more worse, showing the egocentric self of your side.

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

it was just one hour, more planned one comes, they wanted to try things. If it happens, you are gonna love it, was so fun, and best thing it was on Kanistra, so everyone were on one channel and scattered, 51 parcels I got, we managed to be every where, the one channel and vast area helped so much, so when it is announced for weekend, it is gonna be amazing, don't worry :p
    Yeah, I am sorry I won't be on your train and be negative on any matters. Keep hating me, but I am not going to be on your train of negativity and never grateful for a fun thing. If it was one time, I would ignore it, since the 3rd party event, some of you obliterating and sabotaging all positive threads about Tera. If it is all OK to you, then don't expect me to be positive towards you too.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    >
    > Did you read what he said? There was still so many players that servers crashed. You get it? Too bad many couldn't make it but that is part of it. It doesn't mean you can be just being sarcastic and toxic all the time. Yet I have to seen one positive thing you ppl post on anything. If it is so bad, leave. if it is not all bad, show some respect and gratitude about the positive points, so maybe we see more of it. It is not about me against him, it is about community vs minority which trying to ruin the fun.
    >
    > Event will happen for everyone later, he said it, so what is the problem, some lost 1 hour bam event, some will lose the other bam event later. Big fuss?

I did read what he said, it was his opinion, it wasn't toxic, it was asking for better communication. Your reply, on the other hand was toxic. You told him to "shut up" "get out" "no one will miss you" the only one at fault here is you, if you are going to attack people like that, then they will attack back.

it was just one hour, more planned one comes, they wanted to try things. If it happens, you are gonna love it, was so fun, and best thing it was on Kanistra, so everyone were on one channel and scattered, 51 parcels I got, we managed to be every where, the one channel and vast area helped so much, so when it is announced for weekend, it is gonna be amazing, don't worry :p

You say it was "just one hour" but do you see how much you got out of it? How much anyone who wasn't in-game to see the freaking announcement won't get? You say what's coming will be amazing, but in the meantime, you and those who participated get to sit on a tidy profit, while the rest of us got zilch because EME never said anything.
    edited June 2017
    @feazeshero I understand I can't have it all. You know how many events I lost? Imagine if there was an announcement that says it was going to be 10AM, would they stop complaining? It was a test for the weekend precisely, there is nothing to be mad about. You can't have everything, you are going to lose an event or 2, one hour or two. If it was a one time event and anniversary event was done. I would really get upset that my fellow community members couldn't participate.

Why did I make an announcement right away after I saw the in game announcement? Because those that are not in game get in game? Did anyone else did it? no, it was just me, LesbianVi the white knight that doesn't care about community, just EME. I made thread about hunting boxes, gave tips, locations, did you see anyone else does that? Anyone of these players on my buttt did ever post things like that to help out community? How can I be against community when I do this and take time and do this? How many replied I gave for box hunting and pmed locations? If you think I am against this community then I have nothing to say,
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    honestly, these kinds of events would be nice to have known days prior -_-
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @Lolitaa said:
    > honestly, these kinds of events would be nice to have known days prior -_-

Careful, that kind of opinion will trigger Vi and cause massive amounts of toxicity
    Lolitaa wrote: »

It was clearly a test for the weekend, to finish off Anniversary event with a bang.

They ruined my mood, that I got mad forgot to mention things.

About event and things that was well-planted.

1. It was on Kanistra, so one channel, 2 vast areas, players could scatter, not worried about changing channels at all. that is why you can get all parcels.
    2. There were small mobs around bosses, they had Amethyst and alkahest as drop loots on the ground, so that was new and I liked it.
    3. Loot was balanced and it had everything, so you wouldn't ended up having one thing more than anything else.
    4. There were big OP bosses with larger loots, small bams with smaller loots, all coming down to you as parcels.

I say it was very well designed, hopefully everyone get to experience this wonderful player massacre without server crash. Was good, haven't had this for a long time, adding this to anniversary event, would make this the best anniversary event.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »

It was clearly a test for the weekend, to finish off Anniversary event with a bang.

They ruined my mood, that I got mad forgot to mention things.

About event and things that was well-planted.

1. It was on Kanistra, so one channel, 2 vast areas, players could scatter, not worried about changing channels at all. that is why you can get all parcels.
    2. There were small mobs around bosses, they had Amethyst and alkahest as drop loots on the ground, so that was new and I liked it.
    3. Loot was balanced and it had everything, so you wouldn't ended up having one thing more than anything else.
    4. There were big OP bosses with larger loots, small bams with smaller loots, all coming down to you as parcels.

I say it was very well designed, hopefully everyone get to experience this wonderful player massacre without server crash. Was good, haven't had this for a long time, adding this to anniversary event, would make this the best anniversary event.

"test"? so you saying that after this "test" they will have an actual bam killer even and TELL US ABOUT IT ON NEWS PAGE before it happen????? people said the last bam spawn event few weeks back was a test too -_-