in 30 mins bam fight will be on, get on board.

Comments

• sanj66 wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    @feazeshero I understand I can't have it all. You know how many events I lost? Imagine if there was an announcement that says it was going to be 10AM, would they stop complaining? It was a test for the weekend precisely, there is nothing to be mad about. You can't have everything, you are going to lose an event or 2, one hour or two. If it was a one time event and anniversary event was done. I would really get upset that my fellow community members couldn't participate.

Why did I make an announcement right away after I saw the in game announcement? Because those that are not in game get in game? Did anyone else did it? no, it was just me, LesbianVi the white knight that doesn't care about community, just EME. I made thread about hunting boxes, gave tips, locations, did you see anyone else does that? Anyone of these players on my buttt did ever post things like that to help out community? How can I be against community when I do this and take time and do this? How many replied I gave for box hunting and pmed locations? If you think I am against this community then I have nothing to say,

as i said if you think myself or other people never tried to give tips etc ingame or forums then you havent been playing a long time, you should still be able to search the old forum before they transferred over or even here in history. also every single post you make is against the community, its always you all are ungrateful, or shut up and be content etc, do you recall how you responded when people told you that on your dozens of threads for the game to be made more centralized around eu times even though this is an na server?

No, I don't mean to say I am a codex or I do more than everyone, just not that I disregard players over EME like some players we had on this forums, if you read my other comments, I said sorry if got frustrated and rude but still, we can't have good things if we keep the attitude, am I really wrong on this one?
  • Seeing 100+ people wipe on Nightmare Lachelith in Tempest Reach server was a beautiful sight, our healers worked hard at reviving everyone but a lag spike murdered us all after a long lagfest fight, it didnt help that there was a constant number of Dakurian snipers, Kuma bosses and Temple guardians summoning during the fight.
  • Minimana wrote: »
    Seeing 100+ people wipe on Nightmare Lachelith in Tempest Reach server was a beautiful sight, our healers worked hard at reviving everyone but a lag spike murdered us all after a long lagfest fight, it didnt help that there was a constant number of Dakurian snipers, Kuma bosses and Temple guardians summoning during the fight.

IKR lols, my resurrect button got hurt, on one spot we had 4 bosses, Nightmare Kumas, nightmare queen, nightmare resurrected Malgarios, Meltida, and 1K archers, lol we got them all gladly at last minute. one time on that crowd, was trying to sneaky ress a tank, all archers turned to me, I swear there were 500 arrow lines, I tried to move but potato wasn't responding, so chilled and waited to get rekt lol.

• I like the new extended plan for blue boxes, but you are going to give everyone a chance on boss hunts, right? cause that was awesome. also tnx for extending the event like this. We need OW event so badly.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Minimana wrote: »
    Seeing 100+ people wipe on Nightmare Lachelith in Tempest Reach server was a beautiful sight, our healers worked hard at reviving everyone but a lag spike murdered us all after a long lagfest fight, it didnt help that there was a constant number of Dakurian snipers, Kuma bosses and Temple guardians summoning during the fight.

IKR lols, my resurrect button got hurt, on one spot we had 4 bosses, Nightmare Kumas, nightmare queen, nightmare resurrected Malgarios, Meltida, and 1K archers, lol we got them all gladly at last minute. one time on that crowd, was trying to sneaky ress a tank, all archers turned to me, I swear there were 500 arrow lines, I tried to move but potato wasn't responding, so chilled and waited to get rekt lol.

When you put it in numbers + what we saw of players dying left and right, you can see they forced the servers to die for sure hehe

I got like... 4 parcels, 2 dyad structures, 20 anniversary tokens or so. Didn't get much stuff on this, but granted, I was dead most of the time and had no idea how much of the event I lost before I entered a raid.
  • My instict was right, I was right about surprise and random event. Good thing I was able to log in yesterday :awesome: thanks eme
  • Should do this more for festivities. Even if I am not able to get on it is nice to see that once in a while people get noticed and thrown with special events.
  • Granarkus was a really weird zone to do this in. It was fun seeing piled of BAMs spawned in saves and such, but I realize it made the fights really difficult.

There's a temporary hold on BAM invasions due to the server trouble, but in the future we'll try different zones and BAMs to spawn.
  • @SPACECATS specially when they all spawned by pegasus platform lols.

Thanks, give it to everyone :)

The reason I said it was good, because it was no channel there and really good to travel around, so consider the 2nd are with same details. :3
  • edited June 2
    You guys really need to find a way to announce events better. Not everyone is staring at their screen the entire time they are on. When the broadcast does come up it's easy to miss it. Not to mention if I have to go afk for a moment, or if I log in late how am I to know an event is taking place? This has happened to me numerous times before. Also, why do you guys hold events and give no proper notice in advance?!? Why can't the calendar be used to give specific times and days of when events will take place? That way people can make sure they are on at the right time. Why do I have to search in the forums to get full details of an event? So many people complain about this and yet nothing has been done. Why not display an event in the welcome message that says "see calendar for event times". At least the welcome message pops up as soon as you log in so people will see it right away.
  • You guys really need to find a way to announce events better. Not everyone is staring at their screen the entire time they are on. When the broadcast does come up it's easy to miss it. Not to mention if I have to go afk for a moment, or if I log in late how am I to know an event is taking place? This has happened to me numerous times before. Also, why do you guys hold events and give no proper notice in advance?!? Why can't the calendar be used to give specific times and days of when events will take place? That way people can make sure they are on at the right time. Why do I have to search in the forums to get full details of an event? So many people complain about this and yet nothing has been done. Why not display an event in the welcome message that says "see calendar for event times". At least the welcome message pops up as soon as you log in so people will see it right away.

EME must think it's only okay to reward players already logged in.

We work. We have school. We have lives off of the PC.

Although, I could rearrange said things if given proper notice for events in TERA. I would love too!

1 hr, 1 day, it's not enough. A week or two should be the least amount of notice for such events.
  • That moment when they spawned the hh dragons, I thought they were the rally BAMs hahaha.
  • que chupamaso ... se pone nombre de torta y seguro es un gordo .
  • Also, why do you guys hold events and give no proper notice in advance?!?
    First, I do agree that communication all around needs to be improved in a lot of ways. That being said, there are three kinds of events EME puts on:

1) Long-term in-game events (like featured DG/BG, blue box, etc. happening now)
    2) Scheduled timed events (like the weekly Twitch stream)
    3) Unscheduled/impromptu events (like this BAM spawn they tried today)

For the first two types, I definitely agree: use every avenue possible and provide as much notice as you can. Shouldn't only be based on whether you saw a forum thread; using the in-game calendar is great. I'd also like them to do more to add info into the Launcher. That said, I do think the third type still has a place as well.

The problem with BAM spawn events when advertised too much is that it becomes a "Big Deal" event; a lot of people show up, and then it causes additional drama because people can't all participate, rewards aren't distributed the way people like, the rewards aren't seen as enough for time invested, etc. etc. As an impromptu event (as a bonus for those who happen to be on at the time), it takes a bit of the pressure off. It gives them more freedom to try things, and a bit more margin if things fail (like it did spectacularly on two servers today). Of course some people are still mad that it wasn't advertised so they missed it...

But I guess what I'm saying is so long as there are lots of other ways to reward players that are scheduled and long-term, I think it is okay to also have some events that reward players already logged in from time-to-time, so long as they also mix up the dates and times so it's not always the very same people. These sorts of surprises (in moderation) add a bit of spice to the game.
  • after scanning through this thread i come to one conclusion
    Everyone hates surprises and we can't have nice things. Guess we can call off all the surprise birthday parties and stuff and ruin the fun of things but knowing exactly whats coming and how to best exploit it for better gains
    /s