There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

Just a couple of questions

Now that tera is coming to console i need to know

1. How well does the combat system work

2. 1-5 How is the rng on gear drops 1 being as bad as vma in eso and 5 being perfect

Comments

• 1. game wasnt created with console/controllers in mind so controllers will be inferior to kbm. you'll have less of a whole game experience.

2. like 3
  • Bluehole is building a new UI for TERA on consoles. They're designing it from the ground up with PS4 and XBox controller layouts in mind, so it'll be different from the controller setup you may have experienced in the PC version.
  • I can work with that rng
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Bluehole is building a new UI for TERA on consoles. They're designing it from the ground up with PS4 and XBox controller layouts in mind, so it'll be different from the controller setup you may have experienced in the PC version.

Ooh *intrigued to the max*
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rng in them will be epic low as always.

From a scale from 1 to 5 I will give it a -5
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Bluehole is building a new UI for TERA on consoles. They're designing it from the ground up with PS4 and XBox controller layouts in mind, so it'll be different from the controller setup you may have experienced in the PC version.

console, but not PC where they actually need to fix things, nice
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @ILikeTeddyBears said:
    > Spacecats wrote: »
    >
    > Bluehole is building a new UI for TERA on consoles. They're designing it from the ground up with PS4 and XBox controller layouts in mind, so it'll be different from the controller setup you may have experienced in the PC version.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > console, but not PC where they actually need to fix things, nice

If you give it a thought, if they can make a port to xBox One in a succesfully manner the on PC could mean good improvements for their users.