There will be no maintenance for TERA on 11/21.

Anyone know what's going to replace the lootboxes for undies?

Just saw the announcement that EME is discontinuing the lootboxes for innerwear. Does anyone know if Bluehole has a change coming to how innerware works?

Or has EME decided to remove some of our RNG by letting us outright buy innerwear, maybe? (Or I suppose a new type of lootbox.)

I guess what I'm wondering is if this could be related to an upcoming game wide change or if this is only local.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they will replace it with something else. What that something else may be, is still yet to be discovered.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Just saw the announcement that EME is discontinuing the lootboxes for innerwear. Does anyone know if Bluehole has a change coming to how innerware works?

Or has EME decided to remove some of our RNG by letting us outright buy innerwear, maybe? (Or I suppose a new type of lootbox.)

I guess what I'm wondering is if this could be related to an upcoming game wide change or if this is only local.

That post was a little vague, so I updated it to be more clear. The patch notes will also shed some light on that when they're finally published.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    So there's new innerwear coming next update? Does anyone have a link to the stats?
  • ok so just new models, not new tier if i'm reading it correctly right?
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    So there's new innerwear coming next update? Does anyone have a link to the stats?

If its a new tier then it will be +4 crit and +2 power just like all the other times....so +24 crit and +12 power
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 3
    9LWPWJK9D9 wrote: »
    ok so just new models, not new tier if i'm reading it correctly right?

IDK, I've yet to find any trace of KTera having a style of innerwear that we do not have. And I've spent at least a total of 10-15 minutes looking at the time of this edit.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Knowing bhs, all innerware will now be in one lootbox, so it maximizes the rng on getting the innerware you want :,)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    ~eagerly waiting for new cute sexy pantsu~
  • Please can you let us know if the new innerwear will have better stats? Thankyoy
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    Okay, I found SOMETHING that COULD indicate what's happening.

"Content in the Laundry Basket gotten via Goldfinger Tokens has been updated to include a new type of underwear." -EUTera patch notes
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't consider this 100% accurate but guesses from what I have seen and heard.

One lootbox for all kind of innerwear, Laundry Basket as said on above post is EU name of lootbox, But trash tiers will be retired from lootbox, blue and Green such as +4 crit, +12 crit, +2 crit, +6 power. So we might have all in there but at least not going to get poop inners.

Golden fingers will be bankable at last, @Vinyltails said it to me on CH, check around, also Green version will be removed from them too, not sure about blue ones.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    One lootbox for all kind of innerwear, Laundry Basket as said on above post is EU name of lootbox, But trash tiers will be retired from lootbox, blue and Green such as +4 crit, +12 crit, +2 crit, +6 power. So we might have all in there but at least not going to get [filtered] inners.
    Well, just to be clear, the way EU did their inner armor lootboxes has always been different than how it was in NA. They always did the laundry basket approach even before, when EME decided to split it by type. Doesn't mean they won't change to the same method now, but can't necessarily base that aspect on what EU does. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me if they remove older inner armor (or reclassify them) if they are introducing a new set.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @counterpoint I know what you mean, was just speculation from what I heard and also that EME removing all lootboxes. We shall see more details later, they just wanna sell some more pantsu now lol
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    It's coming on the 6th, so we can expect patch notes quite soon, yes?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, i check my Ktera client, and there they were, new undies. I unfortunately cannot post how they look. All i can say is that the male versions is dumb and silly looking, while the female version is very "safe" compared to the ones retiring.