[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

CS Battleground Anniversary Jackpot?

@Spacecats

First, thank you for extending blue boxes. That's awesome.

However, the CS anniversary jackpot is now gone. Is there a reason that CS only had the jackpot for a limited time?

Week 1 was Gridiron and lasted all week. Week 2 Skyring, week 3 Fraywind, both lasting all week. Week 4 is CS, but only available for a few days? I realise that you posted the June jackpot calendar, but it seems odd that what is arguably the most popular BG (that allows the most people to participate,) is excluded from the full week.

Was this intentional, or is it an oversight?

Thanks!

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    RIGHT?! Thanks for posting this!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS was tricky, we had CS 1st actually as jackpot but wasn't dropping anniversary tokens, it was whole weekend on power hour, to get those ks/bc credits and jackpots, then we had another 3 days added to those 4 days for a whole week for the month of may, since they plan jackpots and powe hour each month, CS jackpot changed.

June jackpot is favored by many and it is designed very well, so It is better we don't touch for the sake of tokens. While queing stuff, hunt dem boxes for dem tokens. :)
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah CS should be going for a week like the other BGs, it should be going til at least next monday or tuesday @Spacecats @Halrath @Denommenator
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats

However, the CS anniversary jackpot is now gone. Is there a reason that CS only had the jackpot for a limited time?

Week 1 was Gridiron and lasted all week. Week 2 Skyring, week 3 Fraywind, both lasting all week. Week 4 is CS, but only available for a few days? I realise that you posted the June jackpot calendar, but it seems odd that what is arguably the most popular BG (that allows the most people to participate,) is excluded from the full week.

Thanks!

nope, cs will be get jackpot tomorrow,
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I think they meant for the anni tokens ^
    @Spacecats

Thanks!

nope, cs will be get jackpot tomorrow,

Were talking about anniversary tokens d00d.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tenshi1 I know, but since month is changed and they just wanna stick to their monthly schedule they planned like this, also remember to get tokens, they were no other jackpots just tokens, and by the extended blue box, no need for tokens. I think it is said because CS considered most popular and had less time frame and they are right but I say, May passed and lets not ruin June's jackpot which has daily power hour which makes it well planned.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    @LesbianVi but the 15 tokens per win was nice :(

Oh well, no one knows how to strat anyway. Not even in Kumas
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats

Hi again. Just wondering if this was an oversight or intended to removed the anniversary token jackpot? Thanks.

@ everyone else:

I don't think the weekend jackpot beforehand is equivalent, as this is specifically about anniversary Tokens.
    No response yet.

Not surprised.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
  • rip cs. I just want better rewards from BG. But now, PH is gone.
  • RolyRoly ✭✭
    pvp is ded.... c'mon! rez him pvers.... we need more pve heroes doing pvp...