Blue Boxes not giving any drops

Just like the title suggests, I have opened ~7 boxes since the event was extended and none have dropped anything. Is this a bug? Do they normally have a rare chance of dropping anything? Or am I just unlucky?

Comments

• Are you in a party with anyone? Someone mentioned that if you're in a party with someone who's offline this can happen, but not sure if there are other potential causes.
  • I was. I can try after I leave the party and see if that helps.
  • Yes for some reason being in a party can occasionally mess with the drops. We've even heard people say that their drop will appear in front of their party member instead of them. It's something that's difficult to reproduce because it doesn't happen every time.
  • please dont fix that bug .
  • > @asusm5 said:
    > please dont fix that bug .

Why? Are you abusing it?
  • Haggard86 wrote: »
    > @asusm5 said:

Why? Are you abusing it?

Yes hack hack report, we need report and kick him from tera. hack HACK! HACK
    Stop pls. lol and simple fix this...
  • > @AshirogiMuto said:
    > Haggard86 wrote: »
    >
    > > @asusm5 said:
    > > please dont fix that bug .
    >
    > Why? Are you abusing it?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes hack hack report, we need report and kick him from tera. hack HACK! HACK
    > Stop pls. lol and simple fix this...

Was just a question. Shrug. No need to get the panties wadded up.
  • Haggard86 wrote: »
    > @asusm5 said:

Why? Are you abusing it?

Chill, apparently no one can ask a simple question here....
  • edited June 2
    @Spacecats but why they disappear today all day?. I found like 9 despawned boxes today. :anguished: And I'm not alone. There were not opened boxes. Some of them I hit and they despawned and some just vanished as I came close. Before yesterday it was only one.
    I'm from CH. Happened in timeless woods twice, in VAl Tirkai twice, in Poporia, in val Palrada three times.
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    > @asusm5 said:

Why? Are you abusing it?

Chill, apparently no one can ask a simple question here....

It's the holy topic, the 3rd party and hacking is like politics and religion here: you either chose left or right, or you're an "I don't know anything" idiot that deserves to die and your soul forgotten.
    And the one you chose will also make you enemies on the other side. Oh, and if you don't agree 100% all the time with your side it also makes you an enemy.
  • edited June 3
    i hunting box alone .but some people make a raid in a event is a abuse .