Updating weapon skin boxes to include new classes!

So this is probably a repost, but I'm gonna bring it up anyways. When will the old weapon boxes be updated to include the newer classes' weapons. I realize the answer is probably never but I'd like an official response.
To be honest I don't exactly understand why they're not added with each new class anyways. Isn't cosmetics pretty much what makes them money in the first place? I fail to see why this isn't already a thing.
Here's a few pretty obvious skins to update:
Ninja weapon skins:
gunner:
9rXv2ka.jpg
brawler:
rSGcuYf.jpg
ninja: flowery version of butterfly shuriken (sorry couldn't find an image)
valkyrie:
uuK8PWy.jpg
Wacky weapon skins:
gunner:
BbQ4emb.jpg
brawler:
LvJRpUJ.jpg
ninja:
HAg5NXl.jpg
valkyrie:
uzhwKzP.jpg
Foodie weapon skins:
gunner:
1jQcCqT.jpg
brawler: (or maybe ring pop, idk was trying to think outside the box)
4HMMaoT.jpg
ninja:
KWrn63j.jpg
valkyrie:
Id1QOXV.jpg
Alternate weapon skins:
gunner:
4YSpMNh.png
brawler:
383wQZt.jpg
ninja:
yMt3QMR.jpg
valkyrie:
gurF5aB.png
Darkside weapon skins:
gunner: (death ray)
JvYEo4R.jpg
brawler:
rucEnGA.jpg
ninja:
5QFkbfP.jpg
valkyrie:
j5WJQto.jpg

This still leaves a few skins out but most of them are pretty implementable and just haven't been added (looking at you, plasma, celestial and noblesse skins).
And again, just to reiterate, there really shouldn't be any reason why the skins aren't updated as cosmetics are how they make all their money. Thanks.
@Spacecats

Comments

• hahahahahaha no
  • I really really hope it is not a serious thread O.o lol
  • Please make the fidget spinner ninja weapon skin that is what the NA community wants and needs.
  • All of your ideas are really funny and awesome... but...

EME has no control over this. Spacecats has no control over this. BHS does.
  • at first i was laughing.... but now i kinda want that ninja themed weapon skin for valk :(
  • Ardire wrote: »
    at first i was laughing.... but now i kinda want that ninja themed weapon skin for valk :(

Valk needs more weapon skin, I am keeping one Shadowlaced for her just in case :cry:
  • Fidget spinner weapon skin for ninja LOL, yes please
  • edited June 2
    ninja:
    HAg5NXl.jpg

Just spin my autism up fam
  • Naizilla wrote: »
    Please make the fidget spinner ninja weapon skin that is what the NA community wants and needs.

I cracked up when I got to that one.
  • This is something I think about sometimes. Like I always wanted a prismatronic weapon skin for my brawler :(
  • Oh dear, I need that Nerf gun on my gunner XDDD
  • Thank you all for the feedback. There are some mixed reactions to some of my proposed skins. These are just ideas of mine that I think fit the description of the boxes. Obviously these are just concepts and the actual images would need some changes.
    I'll give a brief explanation of why i chose the skin in the first place.
    For the ninja weapon skins:
    gunner- I took inspiration from Mulan actually with the dragon mortars. I felt it would be cool if the dragon in the picture actually shot the bullets from its mouth. I feel like dragons and ninjas go together pretty well and was really the only way to tie in a gun to a ninja theme imo.
    brawler- Obviously the inspiration came from Ninja Gaiden 2's Dragon Talons. I feel like this is the weapon a ninja would use for close combat.
    ninja- Since shurikens are already a ninja theme, I thought it would be best left alone for the main part but add the flower decor on the shuriken like the other ninja weapon skins.
    valkyrie- I accidentally ran into this and this is kind of what made me put this whole post up. The flowery glaive is beautiful and needs nothing imo.
    For the wacky weapon skins:
    gunner- I was trying to come up with a legit wacky gun and the nerf gun was the only thing that came to mind. I was actually quite pleased with it so I just left it be.
    brawler- Personally, I've always wondered why boxing gloves weren't a thing for brawlers to begin with. Perfect fit imo.
    ninja- The fan favorite according to the forum. Its pretty silly.
    valkyrie- I was struggling to come up with something for this one tbh. At first I wasn't satisfied but the more I thought of hitting people with a pool noodle, the more content I was.
    For the foodie weapon skins:
    gunner- I was trying to think of food that "shot" stuff out of it. Eventually I saw a PEZ dispenser on google images and snagged this beaut. I thought it fit pretty well seeing as how there are a lot of similarities between the arcanon to begin with.
    brawler- This. Honestly, this single weapon skin gave me the most trouble of coming up with ideas for. The only thing I could think of is someone with their hands in a bag of popcorn or chips. I also thought about ring pops but it didn't cover the entire hands so I didn't pursue the idea any further.
    ninja- Tbh, I don't really know. Cinnamon rolls just sounded really good at the time- as they always do. Plus its spirally like a lot of the ninja's moves.
    valkyrie- Giant french fry. Enough said.
    For the alternate weapon skins:
    gunner- I was originally going to go with a giant cross bow. However, i thought of scattershot and for some reason thought a shotgun would be a better idea. Looking back, a crossbow sounds way cooler.
    brawler- I drew inspiration from the katar. The katar was another brawler skin I couldn't believe didn't exist on launch. Though they did bring a similar weapon later with the Rogue's weapon box.
    ninja- I kind of drew a blank on this but what led me to this was that it was just another variation of a shuriken. Its the same but yet completely different and I felt it was a pretty good fit for the ninja. Personally I think it'd look really good held by the opening at the end like their main shuriken is held from the center. That's just my personal preference.
    valkyrie- Polearms have always been my favorite weapons in games and I particularly liked the history associated with the halberd- hence the halberd.
    For the darkside weapon skins:
    gunner- The whole darkside theme resides in death. What better arcanon than a death ray?
    brawler- Again, the theme is death so I used mummy hands. This is actually one of my favorite concepts because it goes well with the death theme as well as how fist fighters wrap their hands.
    ninja- Bones and talons shuriken. Could visually look a little better but all I could find on google.
    valkyrie- The classic bone pike. I was going to show another image but I didn't think it'd look too convincing.

I'll add a few more skin ideas:

Flamingo weapon skins:
    [/b]gunner- Obviously the bird (Kazooie) would be a fat flamingo. I absolutely adore this.
    JwVW3Z6.png
    brawler- Did you know that flamingos really don't make a good glove? Neither do cards. I drew my last resort from the heart theme found in both the cards and the hovering hearts around the sorcerer's skin.
    vOsR94a.jpg
    ninja- This will need to be changed for aesthetic purposes. The image gets the point that I'm going for out, but it is pretty ugly.
    QVnY6j3.jpg
    valkyrie- This concept is similar to the priest's skin's theme.
    18dV1Be.jpg

Rogue's weapon skins:
    ninja: Going with the theme of skulls from the rogue skins, I felt this was a pretty cool design.
    qGveXvA.jpg
    valkyrie: This is the "Beast Spear" from Ushio and Tora. The red ribbon around the glaive reminds me of some of the valkyrie artwork that came with its release. Additionally I felt that the spear would look really cool with the enchantment effects from the special version of the skin.
    kJlbj5A.jpg
  • so, someone sent me this on discord, oh boy....
    oru8EEn.jpg
  • ...i just want plasma skins, prismatronic/cathodyne skins and rogue/shadowlace skins for newer classes e.e
  • It would be AWESOME if this could happen, though painfully unlikely. Still, I appreciate all the thought you put into thinking up what the skins would look like! It was an entertaining read.