6/2 Twitch Stream: Canyon RUN!

Hs9kqir.jpg

Join me in Fraywind Canyon! Starting today at 3 p.m. PDT, I'll be playing on my Valkyrie and hopping in the queue. If you aren't able to join in-game, make sure you stick around the chat channel for raffle prizes and the weekly viewer reward code.

See you there! https://www.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    i'll pass, but it'll be fun to watch i guess....see you play with everyone loaded in and not as grey blobs... totally not jealous...
  • Is enmasse going to release a LINUX version?
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Spacecats
    Why FWC and not CS which has the bonuses?...
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Great now my cs que will take longer :/
  • Fleett wrote: »
    @Spacecats
    Why FWC and not CS which has the bonuses?...

Typically I can get more FWC matches in one stream though. Let's mix it up, though! I'll get a CS match in today as well.
  • TPCJ7E947M wrote: »
    Is enmasse going to release a LINUX version?

No plans to do that at the moment, no.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭
    any codes?
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @allofspaceandtime
    Stream code: Deathwrack
    thanks for the codes. for some reason I cant get twitch videos to play anymore. I miss being able to watch the tera stream
  • thanks for the codes. for some reason I cant get twitch videos to play anymore. I miss being able to watch the tera stream

That's weird. Have you tried different browsers? Sometimes HTML5 acts up for me in Chrome and I have to switch to something else.
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    thanks for the codes. for some reason I cant get twitch videos to play anymore. I miss being able to watch the tera stream

That's weird. Have you tried different browsers? Sometimes HTML5 acts up for me in Chrome and I have to switch to something else.

btw where is the news about events halrath told us we were getting yesterday and are we still getting another invasion on the weekend?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »

btw where is the news about events halrath told us we were getting yesterday and are we still getting another invasion on the weekend?

The event news was here -- just the extended blue box plus surge events. I think they said invasion events have to go on hold a bit until they can figure out why they're crashing servers.

I use internet explorer like I always have. I can go to the twitch page and see everything, but the video wont play. it used to and then about a month and half ago, it didn't play and I saw all the chat going on and thought it was weird, then the next week and so on no video. I will try something else I guess. thanks for the suggestion,
  • AetonaAetona ✭✭✭

I use internet explorer like I always have. I can go to the twitch page and see everything, but the video wont play. it used to and then about a month and half ago, it didn't play and I saw all the chat going on and thought it was weird, then the next week and so on no video. I will try something else I guess. thanks for the suggestion,

IE is honestly a really bad browser to use. I'd suggest using Chrome or Firefox.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »

The event news was here -- just the extended blue box plus surge events. I think they said invasion events have to go on hold a bit until they can figure out why they're crashing servers.

There were 3 new things, HH dragons, Ex Trm bams, SS archers. I would look into them :eh: