How difficult is it to get +15 gears?

13»

Comments

• HippyKHippyK ✭✭
    If it is your first time getting +15 i would recommend getting a second hand +15 ambush weapon from broker.

They are around 350k right now, and are usually properly rolled, +3% and hopefully have a good etching. That is cheaper than you could make it yourself even if you had all the other bits. If you want it is not a bad idea to make the +12 ambush gloves to go with it for the +3%.

Skill/experience might be a different issue, but on the gear side of things, with proper other misery stuff people will happily invite you along to whatever content you want to do,

Think of it as your window on to +15 stuff.. from there you can start accumulating deathwrack bits and so on.

Yes it is true that you can do everything with +12 misery.. but as everyone knows you might be left out of things a bit, sometimes carried, and often frustrated. A second hand +15 just makes it all a better experience.
  • Well, for me the big issue with +15'ing is accumulating enough Feedstock. It takes 2k just to awakan and 200 per try. If your serious about getting +15 spam all your dungeons everyday after doing your IoD and other dailies. You can accumulate around 500-1k t11 feed a day on one toon, which is great.

Take advantage of events and sell rare items they give for gold to buy more enchanting mats or just buy the weapon itself.
  • It is an endless grind, during which you will waste hours of effort on repeated "failed" enchanting....don't you just love having a so-called "end game" that is based entirely on RNG (read: LUCK) instead of said effort and know-how? Fortunate noobs in +15 will be picked for groups while better-skilled players who either (a) got sick of the enchanting or (b) don't have RL money to spend get kicked to the curb. Lol.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @P9M9AJ6FJ3 said:
    > It is an endless grind, during which you will waste hours of effort on repeated "failed" enchanting....don't you just love having a so-called "end game" that is based entirely on RNG (read: LUCK) instead of said effort and know-how? Fortunate noobs in +15 will be picked for groups while better-skilled players who either (a) got sick of the enchanting or (b) don't have RL money to spend get kicked to the curb. Lol.

Yeah but when that noob wipes and gets kicked, they will look for someone skilled and experienced next
  • If you can't clear current endgame dungeons, such as VSN and VHH, don't even bother with +15. Gather your money and resources, make the most of events, gain experience and then maybe consider getting VM next patch.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Athenril wrote: »
    If you can't clear current endgame dungeons, such as VSN and VHH, don't even bother with +15. Gather your money and resources, make the most of events, gain experience and then maybe consider getting VM next patch.

Eh I never said I can't clear vsn/vhh ; its just that I am new and inexperienced player which leads to almost every lfg rejecting me. I could not find any learning runs and I am not in guild either which does not help me either. I am pretty sure if I get to run it a few times , i'll be able to clear it.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    Athenril wrote: »
    If you can't clear current endgame dungeons, such as VSN and VHH, don't even bother with +15. Gather your money and resources, make the most of events, gain experience and then maybe consider getting VM next patch.

Eh I never said I can't clear vsn/vhh ; its just that I am new and inexperienced player which leads to almost every lfg rejecting me. I could not find any learning runs and I am not in guild either which does not help me either. I am pretty sure if I get to run it a few times , i'll be able to clear it.

Server and class?
  • Then actually getting a second hand ambush from broker might be the easiest solution. They arent expensive now and lfg's wanting +15 only is quite a hurdle for a new player. Ofc you can find friends/guild to run with misery but lets be honest it is much harder nowadays. Yes a lot of ppl do well and get accepted in lfgs when they are in misery but they are very often alts of veteran players.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Server and class?

MT / sorc :3
  • EsteriEsteri ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Takes time if you want to make it yourself.

As for getting it to +15, pray your rng is good unless you have deep pockets.

Would not recommend if you do not have the mwa and feedstock hoard, time, or plenty of funds to buy said fs and mwa hoard.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Esteri wrote: »

Would not recommend if you do not have the mwa and feedstock hoard, time, or plenty of funds to buy said fs and mwa hoard.

Uh so is it possible in say 1-2 months? or is it not possible at all without swiping? -_-
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    Esteri wrote: »

Uh so is it possible in say 1-2 months? or is it not possible at all without swiping? -_-

Depends on how much you play. You said 4-5 hours a day, should be doable. Just make sure to abuse the heck out of events that give any chance of getting enchanting stuff (like right now, get as many enchanting bonanza boxes as you can).
  • Yes with 4-5 hrs a day it is very possible. Farm all highest IoD, dungeon dailies and bgs.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    From my personal experience: getting my Imperator weapon to +15 took about 10 tries (so about 4k feedstock total), and I was really happy about that. Getting my Ambush boots to +15, on the other hand, took more than 15k feedstock total (and that's not mentioning the other pieces).

Up to you if you feel like trying.

My Imperator weapon to +15 is the most expensive by now for me I remember that I had to sell 3 fortified signature inners at 200k each so I could reach +15 only on that piece :(

the power of p2w hehuehuehuehue

I got them from Ghillieglade btw but you are right, you can call that p2w after all but for me +15 is not a must I was only curious about how many tries I needed on Imperator becuase Starfall was not so demanding on tries as t10 -.-