This event upsets me

How am I supposed to relax when boxes spawn everywhere around me? I have to get on my mount, dismount, press a skill, and a hundred other steps and it's very stressful. It's hard enough already hitting them 1 at a time or a couple if I'm lucky. Then I have to make double extra sure my loot pet is summoned so it picks everything up and sometimes it even picks up tokens that I didn't even see which catches me unprepared and the anxiety makes me want to throw up, this pet is useless, die. I haven't even mentioned the tokens, they only stack to 999 in case you didn't notice. I can't feel safe without a buffer of at least 30 or more slots of free space, what if I find a bunch of cool things afterwards and I couldn't carry it all? Terrifying. Where is my totes? It's full of kyras prizes and cosmetics. What about my bank/gbank (glorified personal bank) and have to be forced to organize it? No thanks, what if I mess up and can't find anything anymore? Misery. I have blue boxes coming out my ears and it's all this event's fault. I can't deal with the possibility of missing a single box, the thought scares me. What if this were longer than an hour, I might actually break. I can't be the only one, and just think, this is all going to repeat itself tomorrow.
This is what despair is.
EDIT: I just weighed myself and I think I gained an extra pound since 3x started. This event is literally killing me.

Weu38Rr.png

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    lols, nice one, and yet people cry about tokens. You actually mentioned the real problems. I can't close my eyes for a second, all I see are blue boxes, I see them around my room too. Shrugs, EME you took a little popo brain I had :anguished:
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Mmm, yes! Dance, my little puppet. Dance!
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Best post I've seen all week *claps*
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah this event sucks. I have to press the power button to turn my pc on, then *gasp!* typing the password! It kills me every time, then I have a panic attack deciding which character to login :(
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    lols, nice one, and yet people cry about tokens. You actually mentioned the real problems. I can't close my eyes for a second, all I see are blue boxes, I see them around my room too. Shrugs, EME you took a little popo brain I had :anguished:

But Blue Boxes aren't more broken than a Double Drop, right?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...when they drop so friggen much? I really don't know, I seem to be so cursed in these events, I can't find them anywhere or ever....
  • The only thing I'm wondering is where are you getting so much goldfinger tokens? I recently came back to Tera and kind of forgot where the best places to farm these, from what I rem it was only Ghillieglade (and maybe Balders temple still?).

As for the topic on Anniv token, that is some crazy amount of tokens lol. I need to find where everyone else is going for these tokens, even during the x3 the amount of tokens I get isn't very high because the 2 good places to farm them always has over 7+ people in them. I'm lucky to get 300 tokens during that hour since i'm forced into lesser areas.
  • I mean, there's a very likely chance he scripted for those tokens. Blue box scripts are out there and many players have been using them.

Why else would this player show off a bank with fresh level 65 items (etching quest, free lvl 65 etchings, zolyn's portrait, etc.) and only the max available bank space from npc purchase. All those goldfinger tokens and dragon scales are obtainable from afk-ing in a raid during mongos.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    *gasp
    and I thought I had problems
    running my little elin legs around the open world creasing my costume and getting it dirty just for and hr of blue boxes , you just don't know how hard it its to get these costumes cleen and how long it takes an elin to prep and look just right to be back AFKing again at highwatch after such an event then theres the after maintenance of cleaning my mount as that's has to look just as smick as me , all just to add another costume to my already full wardrobe , that reminds me need to fill out a support ticket now about the lack of wardrobe space enmasse has placed upon me due to such events
    and then after al that's said and don't it just doesn't leave that much time for me to fill out and submit my support tickets of woe about the whole affair
    not to mention all the abuse I get from other characters about the tickets ive acquired , I tell you its just enough to make an elin need counseling
  • asusm5asusm5 ✭✭
    just go to a small zone with few chanels . and GG the blue box . 200 tokens each hour . in triple blue box 700 in one hour . It's not a great science
    edited June 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

lols, on a joke thread, you jump on me, it is fine if it helps you to endure your personal life problems, I am here for you and your friends.

PS: if you want to get on the same level as you and your pack on forums and ask for double drop on top of everything community made the last month, it won't happen, I am not that stupid.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

lols, on a joke thread, you jump on me, it is fine if it helps you to endure your personal life problems, I am here for you and your friends.

PS: if you want to get on the same level as you and your pack on forums and ask for double drop on top of everything community made the last month, it won't happen, I am not that stupid.

You were the one saying a DD would break the economy and denied it would be a good option for the anniversary with that argument but you don't acknowledge that the event you like is the one hurting the economy more than other options, I am not arguing about having an event or not having an event and when you are cornered and without arguments to continue the discussion you try to derrail it with personal attacks.

I wonder who is the one with personal life problems.

You were the one saying a DD would break the economy and denied it would be a good option for the anniversary with that argument but you don't acknowledge that the event you like is the one hurting the economy more than other options, I am not arguing about having an event or not having an event and when you are cornered and without arguments to continue the discussion you try to derrail it with personal attacks.

I wonder who is the one with personal life problems.

I do personal attacks? This was a place to discuss double drop? you see in it OP? I said wrong time, and I never said anything anywhere about this event loot and economy.

There is a fun fact with you people. if someone says event was less rewarding you attack, When says it was too rewarding, you attack. So keep doing what you have to do, that is all you are doing with a bunch on forums.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    People nowadays get offended by literally everything. Can you all pls stop arguing and keep at least one thread clean??

I don't want to choose any side but from my own side I see that you make harder life to everyone around. Can you all be a bit more friendly? Or it's impossible to live w/o shi*ting everywhere?
  • I've found 0 blue box at the x3 spawn rate. Feels so damn bad. Stop complaining.