Remembering 5 Years of TERA!

123457»

Comments

• A question: how do you guys take screenshots with the TERA watermark? I've always just used print screen and it automatically saves on the TERA screenshot folder, OK, and I know about hiding UI on ctrl+z (albeit I rarely do) but what about the corner logo?
  • the tera mark is only on hella old screenshots-- any screen capture you took automatically had that mark on it in your folders. they removed it a long time ago though, can't remember exactly when, feels like ages.
  • Just came back from 2 and half year hiatus just to caught in time for 5th Anniversary event.

Here's my characters checking out their styles with wings!
    Legend.Legolas, lvl 62 Archer
    VyRxca5.png
    Satanic.Brionac, lvl 20 Valkyrie
    5pjfsQa.png

Happy 5th Anniversary to TERA NA! Here's another 5 years upon us! B)
  • edited May 9
    I'm not sure where to start, I have been playing since 2012 XD.
    I will put a couple of things I remember.

Joining my first Guild , The Crux Knights back on the basilisk crag Server :D
    Protecting the Lumbertown Bridge from Outlaw! This is the place where you got your first taste of Open world PVP!
    a1iVOcH.png

Discovering new places was so fun. (Old Baldera)
    Ae3aJSv.png

That one day when Everyone on the Server was Mad at EME and we all declared GvG against them!
    R33IsJW.png

After a grinding week of almost no sleep, My friend and I achived Top rank in alliance! (That Assault commander buff was OP)
    AuPm23L.jpg

Fighting Epic GVG with Red dots everywhere!
    rdV0A2f.png

Season1 of Achivements, when I finally reached the Champion Laurel after completing the Last World Boss Hunt. The Grind was real, killing almost every boss 100 times was too much lol!
    ulmlX4l.png
  • Adding a couple stuff I had, way back when I was actively playing the game:

1. Never Forget - Teleporter Elins:
    1AvpbN5.jpg

2. Back when it's possible to destroy servers with Fireworks!
    mbVxCfh.jpg

3. Storm Barrier Regulator Lever! This screen still cracks me up every time I see it XD
    hOid4ga.jpg

4. Finally, a heavy armor set which is probably still impossible to get with that color in game, And I forgot how I even stumble upon it in the preview (some legacy armor back when level 60 is the max.)
    OyZ5U2D.jpg

• Ardire wrote: »
    dang it. i love being old and reminiscing so i'm gonna add my screenshots here too. everything under a spoiler ofc.
    IhhoVEg.png
    fooling around with the lights in manaya's core, prolly was waiting for party members to ready up

VE8sL9y.jpg
    found one of Minea's characters and couldn't resist taking a screenshot. she'll always be my favourite CM, cause she was the only one i knew of who cared about CH deeply enough to actually involve herself in RP ((and no one loved femani more than she did))

dfds5yL.png
    leveling after the 65 patch hit, the leveling questline itself isn't great but there's some nice scenery along the way

NqSyvyw.png
    leveling a gunner after the class came out. out of all the "not vanilla classes" gunner is probably still my fave

n1COXcI.png
    clearing SCNM for the first time shortly after we got it with my (very) old guild.

F941loo.png
    my very first character that i got to level 60. a castinic sorc. this shot was taken a bit after i had just hit 60 in celebration, i bought her that abyss robe she's wearing i was so proud lmao

QbTnXkz.png
    first time doing the kelsaik storyline quests. i remember being blown away by the scenery in here...

12PJRSm.png
    and ofc a shot of kelsaik himself. still my favourite tera boss to this day

lAiBxuP.png
    first priest-- which is important cause i would later on go on to main priest. i still think of this little blonde bespectacled twink to this day smh

vLlKZbW.png
    speaking of him, here he is shortly after hitting 60. once again i was able to buy that regent robe he's wearing, i was still super freakin proud LOL

n1hgbMI.jpg
    GIRtHWZ.jpg
    these aren't mine but i still have them in my folders so why not share lol a creation of an old guildie's for christmas

sw63kmD.png
    showing off an alliance mask. i really liked alliance despite all the drama

Lwb91GE.png
    first reaper i made after the class patch. i liked the class well enough-- it carried me through skyring like a hot knife through butter :^)

iUQquFn.jpg
    real old screeshot of a group of guildies after a WH run. it was during st. patrick's day, hence the green dresses

hgRRUSv.jpg
    who remembers the endless spawning mob glitchiness in WH? here's a shot of it in action, murdering as they go

banNirK.png
    me and a guildie chillin' in habere

yMgOnkA.png
    a shot of the now gone dungeon known as sigil adstringo. i remember being captivated by it even though i'd come to learn that the scenery was literally just seeliewood at night

16OL5JP.png
    shot with one of the greatest people i met while playing tera. shout outs to lishi.

ErCtoAY.png
    christmaaaaaaaaaaas

2qZS5a7.png
    here's a free selfie, thanks for checking out my old memories o/

The picture with the Elin Warrior wearing an alliance mask.. what weapons are those?
  • @SAIXUNO i wish i could tell you, that was from so long ago... it was some low tier weapon that i was able to slap an unstable etching onto for slow-mo shenanigans. you'd have to cycle through the lot of low tier twinswords to find it. maybe some gungo-ho warrior pro would know? if you'd like to take the picture and ask around

edit: i looked around on the broker to see if i could find them and i believe they're called Diminish & Dwindle. level 60 swords.
  • RIP Elin TP with the funny hat
    3OuFFHD.png

• Biju wrote: »
    RIP Elin TP with the funny hat
    3OuFFHD.png

You reminded me when the Elins got removed but the portals still talked like the Elins
  • Celebrating 5 years of TERA by buying TERA 5 years later XDfKTayjw.jpg
  • Yuu is tricked out with anniversary goodies!

tumblr_oq9sp9WUhV1utp6g5o2_540.pngtumblr_oq9sp9WUhV1utp6g5o1_540.png

(You're welcome for giving you your paychecks)
  • I would like to point out that the GM post only covers about a year or so of the 5 years of the game.

In the early days of WHHM - Bander's 1080 butthole even with graphics as low as possible
    2587188.jpg

Sept. 2013 - the day i found jesus
    2895591.jpg

BRHM first week - Baraka Master Race
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets.enjin.com/users/9681770/pics/full/3281091.jpg

REHM - dance party after a clear
    2800379.jpg

GM - Soloman previewing the cop car mounts before their release
    2940869.jpg

• edited June 1
    It's been heck of a ride, Tera! Since servers are down (except CH) I thought I'd take the time to share my moments from the past 5 years~

Great fams
    pmvQ7X2.png
    Yako2Ww.jpg
    R4Xtntq.jpg

Nexus!
    mvEql3d.png
    5b6fQCd.png

Last WHHM clear
    YWrCKYq.png

77th FIHM clear for title~
    y4IpVXy.png

Game glitches
    m7yIrtn.png
    vatIOSl.png

Taking pretty screenshots
    S0JOtn7.png
    lIqBHbQ.png

tWINing
    jOASonN.png
    24Qg5uN.jpg

And last but not least...meeting the cats
    p8STQbP.jpg
  • I just wanted to point out that I had a wonderful time over the years playing Tera. Although I might find it a bit boring as of late, happens eventually... I was reminded recently how my first time in Tera was an amazing time and how much I enjoyed sharing special moments with my friends. I watched this series and it brought back exactly how I felt my first time playing Tera and I am glad that people are still finding Tera and enjoying it as much as I once did and hopefully will again one day. Happy Anniversary Tera! I look forward to your console release. <3
  • Here's a GM event I held in June 2016. Eldermeow was a confused old man roaming TERA, asking players for assistance. Those who stopped were told broken memories from Eldermeow's past. The memories were hints at where and how to jog his memory. It turns out that clues were scattered across TERA from the old man's journeys, and that he'd slowly forgotten who he was.

As players located the clues, Eldermeow slowly regained his past and remembered that he was actually an ancient king. His crown had been stashed away within his pack the entire time!
    sJ1DmNh.png

Once Eldermeow's past was revealed, he once again donned his crown and rewarded his subjects with a special Kingly ceremony.
    exIuGPy.png
    ElYqIqv.png
    yoeFm4t.png

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
123457»