Will En Masse be at E3?

If so where will your area be my BFF is going and she is totally pysched to see you first.

Comments

• Sorry but we won't have an official booth or presence there. Just a few members of the staff are going on business.
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    Business or pleasure?
    O.o
  • Business or pleasure?
    O.o

Business. I'm not going, but those that are going are often attending various events like E3 to meet with developers, and possibly even discover new titles that are looking for a publisher.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    > @Spacecats said:
    > TheCatalyst wrote: »
    >
    > Business or pleasure?
    > O.o
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Business. I'm not going, but those that are going are often attending various events like E3 to meet with developers, and possibly even discover new titles that are looking for a publisher.

Don't lie, they are going for booth babes
  • Haggard86 wrote: »
    Don't lie, they are going for booth babes

Are those even still a thing? :expressionless:
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you still profit from skimpy costume sales? Yes lol, it still attracts attention. Even if booth babes went away, there's enough cosplayers wearing very little clothing to keep you entertained
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    Is josh from creative team gonna go there?
    I bet josh gonna go..
    :wink: :innocent:
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    > @Spacecats said:
    > TheCatalyst wrote: »
    >
    > Business or pleasure?
    > O.o
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Business. I'm not going, but those that are going are often attending various events like E3 to meet with developers, and possibly even discover new titles that are looking for a publisher.

Cause you' ve solved all of tera's problems and you want more stuff on your plate.

My advice is do one thing and do it well.

Getting involved in too many things isn't important when your quality goes down the drain.