[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

AV is still dying.... of lag

So just thought i would let everyone around in tera know, btw this isn't a hate post, but it's getting a bit out of control. They stated they fixed these issues, but all i see in VS is lag lag lag, i wiped because of lag around 5 times now, Kuma, CS, FWC, all lagging, freezes more or less. This isn't my client side, i have 20 ping 20!!
This is unreal, has anyone else been getting these freezes and jumps randomly? its so [filtered] annoying. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    Yeah this has been occurring quite frequently. I only had one day last week when I was able to finally play free without lag for like 3 hours (to good to be true) but every other day have always witnessed those 1-2 seconds spikes. And I know I'm not the only one because guildies and other people have experienced it at the same time, especially during the weekend and last week. I also have 25-40 ping. I submitted my diagnostic report to enmasse like a month ago, I don't know if that helped them. On Sunday, during rally around 4 or 5 pm eastern, most people disconnected (seen 6 or 7 people from guild get disconnected, which is quite rare) at one point while I and some others experienced a 4-5 seconds spike. It's just hard to enjoy dungeon experience the fullest because of this ongoing problem.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, that's the reason I don't run dungeons right now. It's bad enough trying to kill IoD BAMs (although my ping is 160, not like you guys... it used to be 120 when I started).
  • and everything happening since last maintenance B)
  • > @TheBamStealer said:
    > and everything happening since last maintenance B)

Yes! Yes!! That's it!
    I'm from another server but have all the same and since last maintance!
  • PandkaPandka ✭✭
    I have to agree. When I fell off my mount (collided with a tree -_-') I fell 3 times. My character fell, almost reached the ground then disappeared, reappeared high, fell again, then again. And I experience such hiccups at least once a day.