[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

What did YOU buy?

Anni shop is closing here at maintenance start, so I'm wondering what everyone bought :D

For me personally, it was REALLY hard the choose at the end last night >.< I only wish I had started farming earlier. Had no idea the last week was gonna be that great :O

I got:
Grand Witches Hat
Elin dyeable bewitched dress
Unity stole x5 (Everyone should know by now how much I love them x3)
Gold celestial weapon skin boz
Chomosplasm loot box (Only got this with leftovers, knowing my luck, I didn't get a skin)
Bonanza box x2

I was debating on buying Orville, but I "tried it on" in the dressing room, and I feared the motorcycle noise would get on my nerves after a while, just like the car did lol

I DID want a disco ball at first, but then I got to thinking, I'd rather get stuff to dress up my lolis. Ya gotta keep those little necks warms somehow ;) Also I'm not too big on emotes and stuff

I know a lot of people got more than me, but like I said, I didn't start farming until I knew there was gonna be an item I KNEW I wanted and I figured it was gonna be expensive, and I knew I wanted a few of them. Also the blue box event made it so much easier to farm when it came out. Also had a lot of fun doing FWC :D

Comments

• I got 2 shadowlace weapon skins, one for my brawler and one for my zerk. Was considering getting it for my sorc but the weapon is small and rarely seen with all the back stuff and her long hair.. also the zerk axe is just super cool.
    Also got that red dress... Watersilk? I forgot the name, but it also looks great on my brawler.

I didn't get the chance to farm much, since it was kinda boring and I had other stuff more entertaining to do, so I picked it up the last week when there were things I wanted, and the panic of it being over soon had set in :P and didn't have too much luck, but I did get a good amount of enchanting boxes too so I replenished all the SES I spent on accessories ^^
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    100 shadowlaced weapon skins & 100 Nuthatch weapon skins & 50 remembrances. No I didn't buy them with anniversary tokens, I just bought them off other players lol
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only started having time to participate in the event when the blue boxes came out, so I didn't get to farm any tokens (or anything else, really) before that.

1x Witch Hat
    1x Disco Ball
    2x Eagle Warrior Helm (just in case)
    200x Enchanting Bonanza Box

I debated getting a weapon skin, but since they don't work for Ninja, I said screw it.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    with my fortune of 200 something tokens, that equates to precisely 6 Elin Ultimate Ninja boxes and 1 bonanza one.
    Out of which no costume and just some dumb alks.
    yay.
    very yay.
    much very yay.

Granted I did not have time to farm those at all, so there's that. And ya I'll not stop doing what I want/need just to get tokens so well, it ended like this.
    Oh well, got more on Kyras...
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    I debated getting a weapon skin, but since they don't work for Ninja, I said screw it.

I really wish they re-vamped the Blizzat skin for Valk, those skins are freakin' sweet
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Popo brain can't really remember everything, because I bought thing throughout the event and sold some fast.

1. over 150x Bonanza boxes
    2. 4x Shadowlaced weapon box
    3. 2x costume boxes, ingenuine? idk bought it to sell lol
    4. Orville flying Bacon x3
    5. Grand witch Hat
    6. Unity Stole
    7. Eagle Warrior Helm
    8. one or two lootboxes I think lol

Now, that might be everything I got, or I am not sure, But the big things might be all that.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    only bonanzas, you know getting enough semi for 14 toons is hard :D
  • YubeYube ✭✭
    I forgot they get removed today T.T *late*
  • MinimanaMinimana ✭✭✭
    Aside from mounts bought everything and some bonanza boxes(pretty much have infinite supply from bg credits anyway) and some extra of the vanity items for some characters and to sell in some months lol.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    1x Disco Ball
    1x Unity Stole
    1x Demonic Head-Wings
    1x Angelic Head-Wings
    1x Illusionist's Costume
    2x Ingenue's Costume
    1x Elin Dyeable Bewitching Costume
    1x Cool Cat Cap
    2x Eagle Warrior Helm
    3x E-Line Coupe
    1x Noble Cape
    1x Grand Witches Hat
    40x Various Lootboxes

I had to get the Disco Ball because I was lucky enough to get a dyeable party dress during the shop sale. Had to try myself for it because there are never any on the broker for some reason and I think it looks nice dyed the closest shade of Saints Row purple the game will allow.

Also essentially got one of one of most things just to have in case they eventually work well with some costume or I find a combination I like. When the blue boxes were extended, I decided to get some extra costumes, Eagle Helms, and E-Line Coupe mounts in case I decide to make more characters.
  • 1 disco ball
    2 unity stoles
    5 bewitched elin dresses
    1 noble cape
    2 witch hats
    2 celestial skin
    1 chromopkasm weapon skin
    2 elin cars
    2 shafowlaced skins
    ~15 canephora
    ~15 bonanza boxes
  • 1x Disco ball
    1x Blizzat remembrance
    1x Nut hatch weapon skin
    2X Shadowlaced weapon skin
    Some loot boxes but didnt get a chromoplasm skin ^^
    1 potions with the leftovers
  • I got about 2k tokens overall through the event so I didn't get to much stuff but this is what I got, I think it was.

Dyeable Elin Bewitch
    Eagle Warrior Helm
    Shadowlaced Box
    Ingenue Box
    Around 40-50 Bonanza Boxes
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    1 disco ball
    5 bewitched elin dresses
    So much pantsu
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    I think I neared 6k tokens. I didn't bother farming after blue box got extended.

from memory:
    3x Unity Stole
    1x Disco Ball
    1x Nut Hatch Smart Box
    2x Eagle Warrior Helm
    2x Noble's Cape
    1x Elin Dyeable Bewitching Costume
    1x Grand Witch's Hat
    1x E-Line Coupe
    5x Shadowlace Smart Box
    1x Dyeable Ingenue Costume
    1x Dyeable Tuxedo Costume

A couple of bonanza boxes and a few pots with leftover.