"Velik's Champion" as shiny title, really?

What do you guys think of the new shiny?

Comments

• I think i want it
  • Fine with me.
  • I literally thought the shiny title would be 'Godslayer', but turns out that's the all achievements in VSHM one.

Why do they always [filtered] up by choosing the lamer titles for the shiny ones
  • Could be worse. Fihm was literally "endless mobstopper" until everyone complained lol.
  • Haggard86 wrote: »
    Could be worse. Fihm was literally "endless mobstopper" until everyone complained lol.

Everlasting Mobstopper!

I liked it personally, but I'm also glad we changed it to something more badass sounding :p
  • Yah but this might be the next worst shiny after that everlasting joke. Seems like patches alternate between decent shinies and [filtered] shinies (Determined (<3) > Master of Timespace (ew) > Forsaken > Dakuryon's Nemesis (ew) > Dragonbane > Velik's Champion)
  • Meanwhile Sandra Maniac is white
  • I thought the Korean name for the title was Velik's Guardian, or something along those lines?
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Could be worse. Fihm was literally "endless mobstopper" until everyone complained lol.

Everlasting Mobstopper!

I liked it personally, but I'm also glad we changed it to something more badass sounding :p

I think someone even made a guild with that name to troll it up
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Haggard86 wrote: »

Everlasting Mobstopper!

kek

• IMO they should all be shiny

Tera needs more shiny
  • I had no idea, I disabled titles after the first shiny ones I saw felt obnoxious.
  • "Velik's Champion" is an amazing shiny title imo. "Godslayer" is also an older title as well so making the new one shiny would be bleh

Ah well what matters more is the fact "Shandra Maniac" is white and not gold and "Witness to History" STILL SHINES LIKE WHY? Dragonbane doesn't even shine anymore because of 20man releasing yet this title still does. Please turn the shine off of this title since it's not really a relevant achievement anymore (and it wasn't really one at the time but it was nice to have)