What did YOU buy?

Comments

• disco inferno ball

cute elin car

i sold the shadow weapon
  • edited June 6
    I only had enough to get 5 bonanza boxes and opened them and received alks mats from them.

I had sheett luck over the weekend and did not find one blue box. I looked (as I was farming for my guile gear) on the Island . I did however buy the mask that was deeply discounted =)

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJw1yDsOwyAQANG7cADY5Y-7FLlAnB4hjLAj2yAgVZS7x026efMh77aTiaxj1D4xtmw9lrbQPkoLOdFcSt5TqFunsRwsjBHieqRzdCbAaMuV1g7QKiu4vJYzTqC2ylwlOXL2vD9ufo4tpXNey_Ac0IAC4dFJQP239GBBIdBXzeT7Ay3bLGM.SAmx6EvSSSEm2ShnIIwvY8cevug
  • kamizuma wrote: »
    100 shadowlaced weapon skins & 100 Nuthatch weapon skins & 50 remembrances. No I didn't buy them with anniversary tokens, I just bought them off other players lol

Did you pile them into your giant vault so you could swim around in them?
  • My haul was less significant than some of your guys' but I was pretty happy to get these for my Valkyrie:
    • Unity stole :D :D :D
    • Devil Head-wings
    • Angel Head-wings
    • Eagle helm
    • 5x Bonanaza Boxes
    • A potion
  • All I got that is important to me was:
    -Shadowlace weapon skin (for Priestuuuu yass!)
    -Eagle Warrior Helm

Also got some bonanza boxes with left-over tokens, but that's about it since I didn't get to play a lot ;w;
  • 4x Elin Dyeable Bewitching costumes
    3x Shadowlaced box
    1x E-Line Coupe
    1x Noble Cape
    1x Nuthatch box
    1x Watered Silk Dress box
    1x Illusionist Box
    50x Random loot boxes
    30x Enchanting Bonza Boxes
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    My haul was less significant than some of your guys' but I was pretty happy to get these for my Valkyrie:
    • Devil Head-wings
    • Angel Head-wings
    • Eagle helm
    • 5x Bonanaza Boxes
    • A potion

What you farmed them? You are a nice CM, I would just put 20K Tokens in my pocket if I were you.

PS: whoops, here goes my chance to be CM anywhere.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    My haul was less significant than some of your guys' but I was pretty happy to get these for my Valkyrie:
    • Devil Head-wings
    • Angel Head-wings
    • Eagle helm
    • 5x Bonanaza Boxes
    • A potion

What you farmed them? You are a nice CM, I would just put 20K Tokens in my pocket if I were you.

PS: whoops, here goes my chance to be CM anywhere.

Hah, if it's on my GM character then sure I can go crazy and it doesn't matter. We don't really add stuff to our personal accounts, though. So anytime I'm using a character on the Twitch stream and I say "I just made it" then it's definitely on my work account and not my real character.
  • 1 Disco Ball
    1 Stole
    3 Celestial Gold Skins
    5 Blizzat's
    6 Shadowlaced
    6 Nut Hatch
    1 Eagle Warrior Helm
    3 Elin Bewitching Costumes
    40 or 50 Various Lootboxes

Wish I'd skipped out on the lootboxes, opened them and got jack. Total was ~12k tokens.
  • Because fashion coupon weapon choices on Berserkers are crap (like four in total?) I grabbed a Shadowlaced weapon for em. The rest went to bonanza boxes. I got lucky a day or so before the end and found a x100 box when I wasn't looking, finally got to farming during the last 12hrs of the event and made about 800 tokens before I couldn't keep my eyes open. Ended up with x275 semi's x300 mwa x300 mes x1000 t10 fs
  • > Spacecats wrote: »
    >
    > * A potion

Most of all I liked this :grin:
  • 1x Disco ball
    1x E-line Coupe
    1x Polar Bear mount
    1x Grand Witches Hat
    1x Nut Hatch box
    300x Enchant boxes - I needed them semi scrolls :3

I actually like these hunt events for some reason xD.
    I was left with 4 tokens.
  • I got

2x Bewitching costumes
    5x shadowlaced weapon boxes
    10x Eagle warrior helmets
    3x Angelic Headband
    3x Demonic headband
    1x E-line coupe
    300x enchanting boxes
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    • Devil Head-wings
    • Angel Head-wings
    • Eagle helm
    • 5x Bonanaza Boxes
    • A potion

I'm great the great spacecats-senpai didn't get better than me on the event xD

All is right with the world
  • This was so much fun. Between ABscess, VHNM, gifts from Twitch and Blue Boxes, I got everything I really wanted, many things I kinda wanted, and some stuff just in case I want it later.

On the other hand, I've had trouble motivating myself to do Vanguards since running Abscess on 5 characters. I don't know what I was thinking. 40 VG a day was a bit much!

:P

ALL Anniversary related acquisitions, not just tokens:

Blizzat weapon skin
    Nuthatch (from broker) x2
    Eagle Helm x2 (thought it would be a looong time before I owned this)
    Shadowlaced (never thought I'd have one of those!)
    Dyeable Elin outfit and matching oversized hat
    Cool Cat Cap
    Panda mount (TY!)
    Disco Ball
    Bonanza Boxes and Strong Bravery

Pirate outfit (broker)
    Cheeks / Caddy
    Prince
    Rogue's outfit x2
    White practical armor (full set)
    Black practical armor
    x5 Mystel wings (THANK YOU)

Skilled tag in VHNM for two characters

OH and an assortment of GF tokens and other objects from the 1 hr BAM event that crashed three servers but not mine. I hope they can fix that, so we can have more events like it. (crosses fingers)

All in all I had a lot of fun. I think it ended well. My only (hopefully constructive) criticism would be a leveling event or something would have been nice for those who are still learning their way to 65. Something awarding tokens at certain levels achieved or something. I know we had just had the Valk event, but a general leveling event for any character type would have filled a gap.

Or maybe tokens added to all under 65 VG type quest rewards? that would probably be a nightmare to code, tho...

Despite a rocky start and bugs that plagued many planned things, 9 out of 10 from me.