Server problems?

I'm not sure if this is a problem just local to me or what, but i am not able to get past the server screen. The game seems to be working fine, i can log in, and i get to the server select screen.. then when i click to enter server, nothing happens. it just sits there and wont react. Every server is not reacting to me.. however i can only assume the game is running fine as i seen no other posts on this issue.. update?

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st time after maint it took me longer to get to the server's char selection screen, I didn't do anything, just waited and after 2 to 3 mins got into char selection, after that had np changing server. logged our couple of minutes ago. not sure about now tho/
  • 35CNNHDF4D wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is a problem just local to me or what, but i am not able to get past the server screen. The game seems to be working fine, i can log in, and i get to the server select screen.. then when i click to enter server, nothing happens. it just sits there and wont react. Every server is not reacting to me.. however i can only assume the game is running fine as i seen no other posts on this issue.. update?

I suggest logging all the way out of the game and closing the launcher. Then start it back up and see if that does it. The launcher is a finicky little thing.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    One reason this can happen is if your game didn't update to the latest version, and there was an update earlier today. So, as was said above, restarting the launcher usually does fix this.

(It used to be that the launcher would update the game automatically if you leave it open, and there's even a message in the launcher that talks about that, but this was disabled a few years back when it started messing up.)
  • KreuzigerKreuziger ✭✭
    Okay new patch with new ping.
    I had 220-240 yesterday. Now I have a new gorgeous ping 330 - 800, anyone experiencing this?
  • restarted launcher but it didnt update at all, any suggestion ?