av,mt and ff down

Comments

• CH da best, we had horrible lag spikes tho.
  • And mEME want to bring TERA FATE OF CRASH/LAG to console oh boy.. im waiting for this.
  • [filtered], i was in the middle of a run too
  • I was in que for 1hr&13mins, finally get in!
    Then Tank goes offline so everyone has to wait and recruit which was another 15 mins.
    Fiiinally we can do this!
    Last boss is down to 10bars, huge lag spike, everyone is like "woah wtf.." > get disconnected and server is down.
    *Cries in spanish*
  • We're aware of the outages and the operations team is investigating the issue. We'll work to get the servers up again quickly.
  • Always fun to come home after a hard day at work, sitting down, playing for a couple of minutes and then the server goes boom.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    We're aware of the outages and the operations team is investigating the issue. We'll work to get the servers up again quickly.

say that to some people who had nightmare lakan at 3% and the servers crashed......this is happening too often and too frequent and i dont think people care about reseting dungeon entries either....i dont get why we have all these issues when other regions with the same patch dont, or other games hosted in the same area.....
    We're aware of the outages and the operations team is investigating the issue. We'll work to get the servers up again quickly.

@Halrath the moment the servers crashed i used the test tool (thought it was my fault before i checked the server status page) and got the txt file. will that help if i send it to you some how?
  • We're aware of the server outages this morning. We're working to get things back to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for not creating duplicate threads about this issue.
    We don't really want things back to normal. Lag and dcs such as this have become normal. We want things to be better.
  • Seikilos wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »

@Halrath the moment the servers crashed i used the test tool (thought it was my fault before i checked the server status page) and got the txt file. will that help if i send it to you some how?

Unlikely. It tests your client, but thank you. The ops team is on this one.

how much money would it take to fix the servers? cuz i know iv put a LOT into this game, for unstable servers and crahses
  • I DC'd about 5 times in the past few hours. Each time I signed in the launcher, it would download a small patch. Anyone else noticed?

Perhaps we are being guinea pig tested again? :open_mouth:
  • NikuroTega wrote: »
    Anyone else clicking play icon on launcher, Tera logo pops up, crashes and says insufficient memory?

it happened to me a few days ago, but was already ingame and the crash log said "insufficient memory" and I was like "wtf dude, I have 16Gb RAM"
  • I just don't really remember having this happen from 2011 to 2014. Seems like all this stuff has been happening within the past year and a half.
  • lik if u cri everi tim