June Battleground Calendar

Here's the calendar for the June Battleground Jackpots.
«1

Comments

  • NoctivNoctiv ✭✭
    edited May 31
    Thank you. I like the concept of switching up the weekends, though it might confuse people. It helps people that work on x day.

    Edit: Er on 2nd look, I don't suggest vm8 materials, or high rates of those. I think some people would appreciate enchanting bonanza boxes instead of envy crystal/hankerchief/powder, or in addition, since the mats that come out of it can be used towards any gear set.
  • if it's too early to give vm 9 mats as a jackpot i suggest changing up the rewards to enchanting mats and consumables(?), vm 8 mats just won't encourage people to queue up for most of these battlegrounds.
  • Please, please.. give Kuma's Royale a battleground jackpot. THERE ARE NO. LITERALLY NO LVL 65s that queue for that and you have achievements for Kuma's Royale. I have waited for a 6 hour queue and it has still not popped. I cannot finish my achievements because lvl 65s are not allowed to queue with lvl 1-64s.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited May 31
    I don't understand this logic that it's too early to be giving vm9 materials. They are dropping from dungeons as guaranteed drops. Why can't we have the in battlegrounds?

    battlegrounds and dungeons are equivelant in time needed yet vastly differ in rewards.

    Please explain the logic used here?

    One could even argue it would be harder to farm via bgs only due to the randomness of your raid.
  • @Halrath
    The latest gear is the Deathwrack set it would make sense to have the jackpot be Deathwrack materials.
    Please update this immediately.
  • GlitchyTrashGlitchyTrash ✭✭✭
    It shows the rewards are vm9 mats now, that's awesome! Thank you so much @Spacecats
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    > @GlitchyTrash said:
    > It shows the rewards are vm9 mats now, that's awesome! Thank you so much @Spacecats

    We have work to do!
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    iTzHao wrote: »
    Please, please.. give Kuma's Royale a battleground jackpot. THERE ARE NO. LITERALLY NO LVL 65s that queue for that and you have achievements for Kuma's Royale. I have waited for a 6 hour queue and it has still not popped. I cannot finish my achievements because lvl 65s are not allowed to queue with lvl 1-64s.

    No.

    Kumas was [filtered].

    Press S to spit on Kumas grave.
  • Kiraboshi wrote: »
    iTzHao wrote: »
    Please, please.. give Kuma's Royale a battleground jackpot. THERE ARE NO. LITERALLY NO LVL 65s that queue for that and you have achievements for Kuma's Royale. I have waited for a 6 hour queue and it has still not popped. I cannot finish my achievements because lvl 65s are not allowed to queue with lvl 1-64s.

    No.

    Kumas was [filtered].

    Press S to spit on Kumas grave.

    s
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    Oh and back on topic: Could you consider a bonanza box instead of the other non-VM mat rewards?

    Bonanza boxes should imo always be a PvP thing and getting rid of them could inflate the prices of enchant mats.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Kiraboshi wrote: »
    Oh and back on topic: Could you consider a bonanza box instead of the other non-VM mat rewards?

    Bonanza boxes should imo always be a PvP thing and getting rid of them could inflate the prices of enchant mats.

    maybe in servers pvp, in server pve they are a comond.

    by the way, you can obtain bonanza with tokens, win tokens = bonanzas, and im dont like they add bonanzas now since they droop 100 tier 10 feedtock, we need new bonanza boxes instead old ones , and later add to jackpots
  • did the BG jackpot get changed? Been getting either Feedstock or Dragon scale for the past 10 over games.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    A7WKDPWWRW wrote: »
    did the BG jackpot get changed? Been getting either Feedstock or Dragon scale for the past 10 over games.

    Same. Was there a ninja nerf to vm9 mats? It was "okay" before. Now it's depressing.
  • There was no nerf. Same table as before, same odds. Sometimes, you eat the RNG, sometimes, the RNG eats you.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @Halrath said:
    > There was no nerf. Same table as before, same odds. Sometimes, you eat the RNG, sometimes, the RNG eats you.

    35 games of fraywind on Sunday

    21 dragon scales
    11 feedstock
    3 lakans

    SOMETHING changed since Tuesday.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.