Both my tickets got an automatic replay in the same minute

edited June 8 in General Discussion
That means

A) The Moderators literally check marked both my tickets and put ''Give xxxx automatic reply to xxxx situation''

or

B) They dont give a [filtered] and just insta-solved both of them because each take ATLEAST a few minutes to read let alone click the pictures

http://i.imgur.com/zLg3YMu.png

Comments

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Pumpedd wrote: »
    That means

A) The Moderators literally check marked both my tickets and put ''Give xxxx automatic reply to xxxx situation''

or

B) They dont give a [filtered] and just insta-solved both of them because each take ATLEAST a few minutes to read let alone click the pictures

http://i.imgur.com/zLg3YMu.png

Ain't that just the protocol reply? It's usually 1st a protocol of "Your ticked has been received, your protocol number is XXXXXXX, KEEP IT SECRET, KEEP IT SAFE".
    That one is automatic machine reply always. The real answer should come later
  • ThomasticThomastic
    edited June 8
    I used to multitask simple tickets at once when I worked as helpdesk. Make the ticket my case, read one, then the another - and reply thereafter.

Let's add up to your list:
    [C] It is a coincidence, where as two different staff members answered at the exact same time.
    [D] Multitask is a way to work.
    [E] You had some real simple questions, that you probably could've solved by yourself.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the two issues related to the same/similar issue? What do the replies say? Do the replies actually reflect the problems in each case?

There are way too many unanswered questions.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    It's the same GM. Both have a minimum of a paragraph and many pictures included.
    It's the same GM. Both have a minimum of a paragraph and many pictures included.

So they're about reporting players for cheating or something? (Assume that's why it has pictures.) If so, I don't think they'll give you an individual reply, just a generic one that says "we got it and we're analysing". Whatever they do after that is between them and the accused person, and they won't let you know.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭

So they're about reporting players for cheating or something? (Assume that's why it has pictures.) If so, I don't think they'll give you an individual reply, just a generic one that says "we got it and we're analysing". Whatever they do after that is between them and the accused person, and they won't let you know.

Yes they are actually what you said, but my problem is it seems they just threw my post in the garbage in the same minute. Both had many pictures collected and theres no way you can read both of them in 1 minute. Let alone 1
  • PantsuPantsu ✭✭
    No snitchin'

Yes they are actually what you said, but my problem is it seems they just threw my post in the garbage in the same minute. Both had many pictures collected and theres no way you can read both of them in 1 minute. Let alone 1

It could be that they reviewed both of them together first, and then resolved both of them together. But in any case, if the people you reported are still harassing you, definitely re-open the ticket.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 8

Even if they didn't review them before responding, they don't have to look at it in detail before responding. Unless you said something that would trigger the non-standard response they'll just let you know that:
    -report had been received
    -passed on for investigation
    -won't respond back with any updates due to privacy

Those who respond to tickets aren't always those who can handle reports and issue punishments, so all they do is let you know it's been received and passed on to the appropriate team.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    Yamazuki wrote: »

so all they do is let you know it's been received and passed on to the appropriate team.

They received it and passed it to the appropriate team.. Within 30 seconds of eachother?
  • The CS team works very hard and tries to solve multiple issues at once whenever possible. If these tickets were both reports, the response to you would be the same and the CS agent simply closed them at the same time. I promise they didn't just dismiss the tickets out of hand.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

so all they do is let you know it's been received and passed on to the appropriate team.

They received it and passed it to the appropriate team.. Within 30 seconds of eachother?

Since report tickets receive generic copy-paste replies, it's entirely possible that they read tickets, split them into "clueless about the game" and "onto something" the hit "reply to all" every so often to save time.
  • nutmegnutmeg ✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »

Since report tickets receive generic copy-paste replies, it's entirely possible that they read tickets, split them into "clueless about the game" and "onto something" the hit "reply to all" every so often to save time.

I don't know it's weird though, cuz I submitted tickets reporting players as well and like @Pumpedd , both were closed at 10:10 AM. The tickets were submitted a week apart from each other, so it feels kind of weird that all those tickets would be just be closed at the time.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    nutmeg wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »

I don't know it's weird though, cuz I submitted tickets reporting players as well and like @Pumpedd , both were closed at 10:10 AM. The tickets were submitted a week apart from each other, so it feels kind of weird that all those tickets would be just be closed at the time.

Somethings not right here..
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    2017-06-08 10:10AM PDT