Is the new rabbit mount account bound?

:> was wondering will the bunny mounts be account bound on the tera store or we stuck with NA Being rng life

Comments

• RNG is love!

RNG is life!

RNG brings more money to their pockets.
  • 453713_1.jpg

It's the only way
  • I would bet the same as always: one expensive account bound, one cheaper single character one, and an RNG version of an upgraded, maybe mana + MP or dunno flying one whatever.

Tho considering the added bonus versions don't seem so attractive anymore, who knows....
  • edited June 9
    @ElinLove I'm hopeing for more of a less fail cpa of rng at the most if it gotta be rng atleast make it obtainable multiple ways.. tired of gambling my life away ;~; the red one is a must due to rainbows but the blue is totally cute. But I'm tired of rng life after that rng event I dont want to keep seeing rng Lol
  • @ElinUsagi

XD it does but also putting it at a manageable price put money in there pocket to.. Lol I mean there going up in price any way ninjaing in new prices
  • edited June 10
    Can I see a pic of this mount?
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    Can I see a pic of this mount?

I second this, can we get a picture? I tried looking but couldn't find anything and now I'm super curious.
  • edited June 10
    If needed, I'll go ahead and provide the Link that another player had posted in a different Thread (It's a link to TERA Europe's News Post): https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/terademys-flying-mounts-in-game
  • edited June 10
    o/ Cobalt :D

and does anyone know when or if we will be getting these?
  • This is an instabuy.

I am ready to max out my EMP throught Kritika if this come to NA. I hope.
  • So, we're also getting it? Because I see no announcement for it anywhere.
  • 3cute5me :3 <3 :love: :scream:

Want it bad.
  • OH MY GOD I NEED THAT
    I NEED THAT SO MUCH!

@CobaltDragon the new MVP! Thanks for posting it!

Any news of if/when we're getting it? I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
  • I MUST HAZ!!!!!!!!
  • @KarmaTheAlligator ktera and eu has already gotten the mounts I'm just wondering when NA will get it :> I will buy emp from kritika if we will be getting this soon.