[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Is the new rabbit mount account bound?

:> was wondering will the bunny mounts be account bound on the tera store or we stuck with NA Being rng life

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG is love!

RNG is life!

RNG brings more money to their pockets.
  • 453713_1.jpg

It's the only way
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would bet the same as always: one expensive account bound, one cheaper single character one, and an RNG version of an upgraded, maybe mana + MP or dunno flying one whatever.

Tho considering the added bonus versions don't seem so attractive anymore, who knows....
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @ElinLove I'm hopeing for more of a less fail cpa of rng at the most if it gotta be rng atleast make it obtainable multiple ways.. tired of gambling my life away ;~; the red one is a must due to rainbows but the blue is totally cute. But I'm tired of rng life after that rng event I dont want to keep seeing rng Lol
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    @ElinUsagi

XD it does but also putting it at a manageable price put money in there pocket to.. Lol I mean there going up in price any way ninjaing in new prices
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Can I see a pic of this mount?
  • Tenshi1 wrote: »
    Can I see a pic of this mount?

I second this, can we get a picture? I tried looking but couldn't find anything and now I'm super curious.
  • CobaltDragonCobaltDragon admin
    edited June 2017
    If needed, I'll go ahead and provide the Link that another player had posted in a different Thread (It's a link to TERA Europe's News Post): https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/terademys-flying-mounts-in-game
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    o/ Cobalt :D

and does anyone know when or if we will be getting these?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an instabuy.

I am ready to max out my EMP throught Kritika if this come to NA. I hope.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, we're also getting it? Because I see no announcement for it anywhere.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    3cute5me :3<3:love::scream:

Want it bad.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    OH MY GOD I NEED THAT
    I NEED THAT SO MUCH!

@CobaltDragon the new MVP! Thanks for posting it!

Any news of if/when we're getting it? I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
  • sevdasevda ✭✭
    I MUST HAZ!!!!!!!!
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    @KarmaTheAlligator ktera and eu has already gotten the mounts I'm just wondering when NA will get it :> I will buy emp from kritika if we will be getting this soon.