[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Is the new rabbit mount account bound?

Comments

• StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    nope, im get is only Tera Eu exclusive

maybe you must be moved to tera eu, but im dont want see u returned to na with empy wallet huehue
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @StevenAnthony
    How can it be EU exclusive if ktera has it for flat out buy? For 2000
    berrymilk wrote: »
    @StevenAnthony

exclusive now ...........................
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StevenAnthony

Because is an EU exclusive but Nexon paid for theit own exlcusive rabbit mount with a nexon logo on it. jk.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    @ElinUsagi
    Lol xD ahah good one tho I was like if that's the case wouldn't NA costume be exclusive? The contest one I'm still waiting for NA to have special costumes or something
    @ElinUsagi
    Lol xD ahah good one tho I was like if that's the case wouldn't NA costume be exclusive? The contest one I'm still waiting for NA to have special costumes or something

but now you dont have this rabbit...............
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StevenAnthony

Doesn't ktera get everything, since, you know, BHS makes the stuff? Apart from that, well, consider that EME had to link to Gameforge's stuff to show the mount. Does that indicate that it's coming here to you?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @StevenAnthony

Doesn't ktera get everything, since, you know, BHS makes the stuff? Apart from that, well, consider that EME had to link to Gameforge's stuff to show the mount. Does that indicate that it's coming here to you?

We hope o:)
  • edited June 2017
    @StevenAnthony

I think it's just because they're linking to an official source in English (which is also the region where the design contest was). I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be coming here; I suspect they're just spacing out the cash shop items, as usual. (This week, new inner armor, maybe next Thursday...) It's not region-exclusive at all.
  • I would buy this so fast....it trails rainbows when it flies. Must. Have. @CobaltDragon ty for the link! I actually did see that one when I searched and thought it wasn't what they meant because I thought it was an EU exclusive x_x I derped. If it does wind up being EU exclusive, I will be sad but if not, I will be doing a happy dance and grabbing it immediately.
    @StevenAnthony

I think it's just because they're linking to an official source in English (which is also the region where the design contest was). I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be coming here; I suspect they're just spacing out the cash shop items, as usual. (This week, new inner armor, maybe next Thursday...) It's not region-exclusive at all.

The spacing out thing as a reason doesn't make sense. Even if it's true, you're telling me they don't have it ready if it's to go live in a few days? Or have any info of their own that they could share (even just a release date) for that matter?
  • ScrapScrap ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    EME usually releases new things on certain days of the week
    for a long while, cosmetics were released on thursdays, but it seems to have changed now (I know because I would get excited for Thursday LOL had to have cute clothes)
    so I would assume we'll get it within the next week or two, with that in mind (not to mention KTERA got a new costume set recently, so that probably needs a release date too)

edit.1; or maybe it still is thursday? man idk I just woke up, don't look at me
    also, they release details the day they add stuff, they've pretty much always done that with cosmetics -- why would you think they're not ready to go live with it? lmao no it's just scheduling
    Scrap wrote: »
    why would you think they're not ready to go live with it? lmao no it's just scheduling

Because of the lack of info. And if they're really keeping the news about it for the last minute... they haven't learnt anything from the anniversary event debacle.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    It's not anyone's copyright, so there's no reason NA shouldn't get it, if KR got it as well despite it being EU event.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    My speculation is that we'll get it but it might be a week or two. We just had the new innerwear release and then there's the wedding dress that hasn't come out yet. Wonder if they'd be willing to start selling both at the same time :scream: