What inners does each class wear?

123457»

Comments

• 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Underwear is serious business.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Funny that you chose a post in the 6th page instead one from the previous, huh?

It's not really funny. That's where you asked me about the crit. If you'd asked me on page 2, I'd have taken the quote form page 2.
    But you clearly won't make an argument on why you chose to insult because that is that word, a derogative aimed at someone, his knowledge or his action and with you evading throuhgt 4 pages that makes me clear that your intention was not to make a discussion about inners for mystic but to trown an insult for the sake of it.

I didn't know I needed to make an argument for that. If you want a reason to feel better: I didn't like the way you responded to that guy and was bored. I think this is the first time somebody wanted to have a debate over an insult with me.
    And nope, not my rules, now should I make quotes from the Forums rules also?

Do the forum rules state that we are supposed to say "inpolite" instead of "impolite" or did you just fail at reading again?
    See how are you only trolling in every post?

Considering I already said I'm trolling at this point, I'm not sure what kind of an answer you expect to this question. Or did you "read" that post like you did all the others?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    And thus, an useful thread violently crashed and burned after derailing badly along the way of Crit undies on healers
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    I didn't know I needed to make an argument for that. If you want a reason to feel better: I didn't like the way you responded to that guy and was bored. I think this is the first time somebody wanted to have a debate over an insult with me.

More than a debate is a way to practice some english and if I get to be corrected for using bad wording, misspelling and context not being clear would help me a lot.

Nothing really at a personal level but since I am to busy at my work I haven't the chance to travel outside my country late and this is one thing for me to practice a little bit of writting.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »
    Underwear is serious business.

It is. What if you get hit by a bus, huh? What then?
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭
    good thread
    nice thread
    spicy thread

i want "Critical Factor for Hardcore healers" etched onto my tombstone ty
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    good thread
    nice thread
    spicy thread

i want "Critical Factor for Hardcore healers" etched onto my tombstone ty

No worries, and your tombstone will be in use sooner if you use crit undies too
    trolololo huehuehuehuebrbrbrbr

Now seriously: I really don't recommend it but if one has 100% confidence on their survivability and won't take hits then well, just go ba-lls out and use them, sure they're expensive but they aren't the most logical option either so pay if you want to go full crazy anyway.
  • Closed at the request of the OP.
123457»
This discussion has been closed.