[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Summer Festival 2017

Please bring back summer festival 2017... I don't know if I am ahead of time.But it's almost summer. And I want it back. I need all the daily quest there.. Please GM @Spacecats :( Bring back the fun of festivals in TERA

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Festival of the sun / beach party should be coming soon I would assume.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I always wish the beach event would start first thing in June. School's out for them as has it. Weather is warmer for most of us. I find myself looking for bikinis and thinking about mini-games.
    If we had the beach event in June, and the Temple of the Sun event was with it as always--we would be doing Temple activities as the actual longest day of the year approached! How appropriate would THAT be!
    And has anyone seen the Tuwangi spring event? Last I recall was I think 2 years ago...Maybe more recent updates broke it?
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I hope soon!
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I wonder if there'll be 2017 swimsuits. I feel like 2015 was skipped, so nothing's certain.

I'm really hoping for a cute one piece for non elin or castanics. :3 Maybe an adorable swimdress or swimskirt even. <3
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    I would LOVE a swimskirt for non-elin.

Ofc, now I'm picturing my baraka wearing it...
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    We have a really good selection of standard bikinis for people who like those. So it'd be awesome to have something more cute for the people who like that sort of thing. There could be one skimskirt with a bikini top, and one with a tankini top. Or maybe one of those way cute 50s style ones with the high waist that are in right now.
    Examples:
    BV_bv80156_615_bottom2.jpg
    s703302485170702415_p1099_i1_w1500.jpeg
    Cool-Summer-Energetic-Sports-Style-Blue-Swim-Skirt-p140437-6989.jpg

Would some stuff like that not be adorable?! Be super nice to have IMO after year after year of bikinis.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Xaera said:
    > I wonder if there'll be 2017 swimsuits. I feel like 2016 was skipped, so nothing's certain.
    >
    > I'm really hoping for a cute one piece for non elin or castanics. :3 Maybe an adorable swimdress or swimskirt even. <3

There are 2016 swimsuits
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Sorry, meant 2015. I'm pretty sure the ones last year, 2016, were the first one in a while, and that the year before, I kept waiting for new ones, but they never came. I could also be remembering wrong if they took an extra long time to come out last year.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    All I'm hoping is that we get the proper Valentine's Day event back....
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is BHS we talking about. Every year, they get a bit more "Creative" with the swimsuits for females. Wont be long before we see something over the top. I guess thats why every person who has castanic female likes the first 2013 torpedo swimsuits.
  • XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    One of the ones last year was kinda weird, but there was also just a striped bikini.
  • On Friday's stream they hinted that summer events are coming in July, and also that there are 2017 swimsuits on the way.
  • On Friday's stream they hinted that summer events are coming in July, and also that there are 2017 swimsuits on the way.

It's already summer, kinda disappointed the swimsuits and wedding dresses aren't even here yet.
  • GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    On Friday's stream they hinted that summer events are coming in July, and also that there are 2017 swimsuits on the way.

It's already summer, kinda disappointed the swimsuits and wedding dresses aren't even here yet.

Actually....official 1st day of summer is the 22nd of June. So no its not summer yet.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    Oh nice. It's my first summer celebration in the game. I hope it's fun :D