Summer Festival 2017

2»

Comments

• Zoknahal wrote: »
    Is BHS we talking about. Every year, they get a bit more "Creative" with the swimsuits for females. Wont be long before we see something over the top. I guess thats why every person who has castanic female likes the first 2013 torpedo swimsuits.

Well the torpedos can be +3ed, those melons bounce way better on /dance lol.
  • Xenyzhia wrote: »
    Please bring back summer festival 2017... I don't know if I am ahead of time.But it's almost summer. And I want it back. I need all the daily quest there.. Please GM @Spacecats :( Bring back the fun of festivals in TERA

We've got summer plans coming for you next month. Fear not!
  • Ooh awesomeness, can't wait
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Xenyzhia wrote: »
    Please bring back summer festival 2017... I don't know if I am ahead of time.But it's almost summer. And I want it back. I need all the daily quest there.. Please GM @Spacecats :( Bring back the fun of festivals in TERA

I guess that hunting dem hunter boxes to get some T E R A words and some other stuff coming up :hurrah:
  • I just want more tanks to troll velika with, only got 7 left :(
  • Halrath wrote: »
    Xenyzhia wrote: »

yey!! I'm looking forward on bashing some watermelons again!!
2»