[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Insane lag and Freezes

2»

Comments

• AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    It's your ISP obviously. Just like it's everyone elses when lagging out at the SAME time.

Smh, what a joke. These servers are rubbish, wonder how long it will take for Spacecats to admit it.
  • Yeah...........easy for you to say if you don't spam dungeons everyday Spacecats, you have no idea how game is lagging. Sometimes I can't even write into the chat and it's not only for people outside US, it's for EVERYBODY! Can't even enjoy the endgame content with all those wipes servers are causing.
  • @Spacecats
    my gf live in Boston and get lag spike everytime yesterday....
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭

Body is 10 characters too short.

• @Spacecats this video can resume all xD
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @seraphinush no one would make it better than the author of video :lol:
    Brilliant. Very true!! What I'm saying all this time in one video.
  • VSHM still unplayable!
  • 5H96Y49G6D5H96Y49G6D ✭✭✭
    U no how to play tera with lag in 2017

HA HA
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Natthan wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Hey guys. We've checked with our Operations team to make sure there wasn't any network instability or server resource issues, and there are no indications of excessive load or memory usage. There's also no indication of mass player disconnects following the server outage yesterday (which was caused by an error unrelated to player traffic).

Lag is notoriously difficult to measure and pin down (especially when so much can cause internet latency). The recent reports that we've been getting from the player side indicate that people outside the US are having the most trouble, which makes sense.

Keep in mind that TERA is hosted in Chicago, so if you're connecting to the game from areas a great distance from there, your experience may be less than ideal or subject to interference that is often outside our control.

Dear Spacecats give one day of your life to try play the game to see the REAL SITUATION.

he just maxed a Valkyrie on AV, that is not the real problem. problem is infrastructure on America is for the 3rd countries, it is shet.

if that were the case loads of games would be having issues not just tera.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    Hey guys. We've checked with our Operations team to make sure there wasn't any network instability or server resource issues, and there are no indications of excessive load or memory usage. There's also no indication of mass player disconnects following the server outage yesterday (which was caused by an error unrelated to player traffic).

Lag is notoriously difficult to measure and pin down (especially when so much can cause internet latency). The recent reports that we've been getting from the player side indicate that people outside the US are having the most trouble, which makes sense.

Keep in mind that TERA is hosted in Chicago, so if you're connecting to the game from areas a great distance from there, your experience may be less than ideal or subject to interference that is often outside our control.

You've got to be joking.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    > @Spacecats said:
    > Hey guys. We've checked with our Operations team to make sure there wasn't any network instability or server resource issues, and there are no indications of excessive load or memory usage. There's also no indication of mass player disconnects following the server outage yesterday (which was caused by an error unrelated to player traffic).
    >
    > Lag is notoriously difficult to measure and pin down (especially when so much can cause internet latency). The recent reports that we've been getting from the player side indicate that people outside the US are having the most trouble, which makes sense.
    >
    > Keep in mind that TERA is hosted in Chicago, so if you're connecting to the game from areas a great distance from there, your experience may be less than ideal or subject to interference that is often outside our control.

See, I'm near Chicago and it's still just as bad for me.. jumps between 70-130 to nearly 600.
    Has all week.
    This sheepie just wants to chill.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Tiana wrote: »
    See, I'm near Chicago and it's still just as bad for me.. jumps between 70-130 to nearly 600.
    Has all week.
    This sheepie just wants to chill.

Well, I live 1k miles from Chicago and have better ping than you, but now having issues non-ping related.
  • you guys should consider running ping plotter. show some proof.