De-brutalize the Island of Dawn + UHFT suggestion

Im glad that we have some event for IoD bams :hurrah: But can we have UHFT buff inside IoD territory only during "De-brutalize the Island of Dawn" event please?
Or... make it works only for healers?
Or... make 100% drop of keening mote?
@Halrath

Comments

• That would be too brutal. Sorry.
  • SHUT DOWN.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait what? get dps crystals for healers, well mystic is a mighty bam killer, only priest has difficulty, but dps crystals, or make a team, kill things, Yolo.

and stop asking for easy stuff plz.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    High lvl aren't easy for all classes if someone not skilled. Mystic pro at killing stuff. Make dps spec. Doing it every day with mine in 30-40 mins. Priest a bit harder. Practice skill, team sometimes, profit.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Or just make some dps chars to farm stuff
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Or just make some dps chars to farm stuff

That's really only a solution that would fit some players, not all. Some players just don't like dps and stick to their healers, or they just dont have time to level up a dps character only for the sake of this event or farming in general.
  • HastrerHastrer ✭✭
    Do the Dragon Scale still not bankable? ...
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    That's really only a solution that would fit some players, not all. Some players just don't like dps and stick to their healers, or they just dont have time to level up a dps character only for the sake of this event or farming in general.

Then suck it up, go buy some dps crystals, and kill the low and mid level bams on your healer, and go on with your day!

Free stuff! Get your free stuff! Only Tera players gripe about free stuff!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

Then suck it up, go buy some dps crystals, and kill the low and mid level bams on your healer, and go on with your day!

Well isn't that a rude way of answering. I only commented about the post above because i see a lot of this happening, which i am not gonna go into details as you and the rest of the people may know already. An option is just like you said, equip dps crystals and kill the low level bams. No one is complaining about free stuff, but more like, the time spend doing this if you do not own a DPS character. I will highlight the word "TIME".

But once again, you cannot please everyone.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hastrer wrote: »
    Do the Dragon Scale still not bankable? ...

Fragments I heard will be bankable later, but not Dragon Scales.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Get a dps friend to party with you and do the bam quests together
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭
    Honestly I just pair up with a friend if they're on, or I do them with a guildmate and make life easier for the two of us. The DPS appreciates the buffs and the healer appreciates the much-faster BAMs. Sure you're not getting your 10 done quite as fast, but both of you are getting them done in pretty short order together.
  • I find it a problem to team up because the way the bam quests are distributed, if they made all 9 of them available at once then you could easily team up and enjoy some group activity that isn't a dungeon, but no it's 1 at a time per tier of bam and most of the time our missions don't line up. Add to that that you have to kill extras depending on the amount of people in your team, like a 3 person team needs to kill 30 of each... yeah that sucks for group play.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13

Well isn't that a rude way of answering. I only commented about the post above because i see a lot of this happening, which i am not gonna go into details as you and the rest of the people may know already. An option is just like you said, equip dps crystals and kill the low level bams. No one is complaining about free stuff, but more like, the time spend doing this if you do not own a DPS character. I will highlight the word "TIME".

But once again, you cannot please everyone.

you dont need dps or mindless class like brawler, try do with pals or tryed to clear only low and mi tier bams, since they get for all 3 tiers is easy way only do low and mid tier bams for priest