Is the new rabbit mount account bound?

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    berrymilk wrote: »
    @StevenAnthony
    How can it be EU exclusive if ktera has it for flat out buy? For 2000

Doesn't ktera get everything, since, you know, BHS makes the stuff? Apart from that, well, consider that EME had to link to Gameforge's stuff to show the mount. Does that indicate that it's coming here to you?

I think it's just because they're linking to an official source in English (which is also the region where the design contest was). I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be coming here; I suspect they're just spacing out the cash shop items, as usual. (This week, new inner armor, maybe next Thursday...) It's not region-exclusive at all.

The spacing out thing as a reason doesn't make sense. Even if it's true, you're telling me they don't have it ready if it's to go live in a few days? Or have any info of their own that they could share (even just a release date) for that matter?

The item itself is ready to go; they could have released in Tuesday if they wanted to. But their strategy with the cash shop is to just have one new item to focus on at a time. I assume they are thinking they don't want people to spend less on the current item because they're saving up for a later item (sort of like how stores don't advertise next week's specials too far in advance). I'm not saying I totally agree with that strategy (and it doesn't work so well for people who pay attention on the forums and to other regions), but that's how they've been doing it for years now.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    > @StarSprite said:
    > My speculation is that we'll get it but it might be a week or two. We just had the new innerwear release and then there's the wedding dress that hasn't come out yet. Wonder if they'd be willing to start selling both at the same time :scream:

Is there a link to the wedding outfits ?
  • You can see the wedding outfits here.
  • nope, im get is only Tera Eu exclusive

maybe you must be moved to tera eu, but im dont want see u returned to na with empy wallet huehue

It's not an EU exclusive. We will have it in a future release. No further details at this time, though. Sorry.
    > @Halrath said:
    > You can see the wedding outfits here.

Yea saw that post. I was wondering if someone had a link to a pic of the outfits on all races
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Scrap wrote: »
    EME usually releases new things on certain days of the week
    for a long while, cosmetics were released on thursdays, but it seems to have changed now (I know because I would get excited for Thursday LOL had to have cute clothes)
    so I would assume we'll get it within the next week or two, with that in mind (not to mention KTERA got a new costume set recently, so that probably needs a release date too)

edit.1; or maybe it still is thursday? man idk I just woke up, don't look at me
    also, they release details the day they add stuff, they've pretty much always done that with cosmetics -- why would you think they're not ready to go live with it? lmao no it's just scheduling

ktera got a new costume set which? LOL i gotta check this out to see what we got comming
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    edited June 12
    Halrath wrote: »
    nope, im get is only Tera Eu exclusive

maybe you must be moved to tera eu, but im dont want see u returned to na with empy wallet huehue

It's not an EU exclusive. We will have it in a future release. No further details at this time, though. Sorry.

thank you @Halrath XD i just seen the love letter post of the wedding outfits :> me and my so will be entering is fanart welcomed along with the letter?
  • berrymilk wrote: »

thank you @Halrath XD i just seen the love letter post of the wedding outfits :> me and my so will be entering is fanart welcomed along with the letter?

It's not really necessary, but we won't burn your submission if you include it. It won't affect the contest either way.
    > @Halrath said:
    > berrymilk wrote: »
    >
    >
    > thank you @Halrath XD i just seen the love letter post of the wedding outfits :> me and my so will be entering is fanart welcomed along with the letter?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's not really necessary, but we won't burn your submission if you include it. It won't affect the contest either way.

Will the wedding costumes be out in the emp store at all?
  • They'll go on sale next week.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    nope, im get is only Tera Eu exclusive

YAYYYYY Thank you Halrath!
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭
    edited June 12
    Omfg.
    Must have...and I have paid for no mounts, as of yet, as none have appealed to me.

#ripmy$
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    KTera already sell them in cash shop.

JGFP5NK.jpg

Any news about them for NA?

I have ready 12k EMP for the lootbox one but waiting is aking so much :(
  • SageWinduSageWindu ✭✭✭
    Holy crap, it shoots rainbows and sparkles from its unmentionables?! o__o

Awesome. :pleased:
    They're in the dressing room atm, does that mean we'll get them this thursday? @Halrath