[UPDATED] Extended Maintenance - June 14 from 7:00 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT.

edited June 14 in General Discussion
[Update] The maintenance has been extended until 11 a.m. PDT. We're sorry for the delay!

Good morning, TERA Community!

There will not be a maintenance on Tuesday, 6/13, but we will have an extended maintenance on 6/14.

Starting from 7 a.m. PDT on 6/14, TERA game servers, the TERA store, forums, and other account-related systems will be unavailable until the maintenance ends, at approximately 10 a.m. PDT. During maintenance, you will not be able to buy items through the web store, nor will you be able to buy EMP. Customer support will also be down during this period so you will not be able to submit tickets.

As soon as the operations team gives the all-clear, we will restore services as quickly as possible, but please note that the 10 a.m. window is an approximation. Should maintenance extend beyond 10 a.m. PDT, we’ll tweet about it from the official TERA Twitter account.

We appreciate your patience! Thank you!

Comments

• Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you finally fixing server lag? Or is that dream dead already?
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    Wonder too
  • The operations team is doing some migrations and updates across all of our services. It's not specific to any one game or event.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    [..] forums, and other account-related systems will be unavailable until the maintenance ends,

Should maintenance extend beyond 10 a.m. PDT, we’ll update this post.

This seems a bit suspicious....
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    [..] forums, and other account-related systems will be unavailable until the maintenance ends,

Should maintenance extend beyond 10 a.m. PDT, we’ll update this post.

This seems a bit suspicious....

lol - well, you'll know it's still going on because the forums will still be down.... >_>

(Seriously though, if it's that bad, I assume they'd post updates on Twitter/Facebook/etc. too.)
  • Forum logins will be disabled. If you are logged in before maintenance begins, you should be able to use the forums normally.

That said, I've changed our initial post to direct people to the @TERAOnline Twitter account instead. Just in case! ;D
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for letting us know Halrath, and Space-senpai
  • Halrath wrote: »
    The operations team is doing some migrations and updates across all of our services. It's not specific to any one game or event.

Define migration pls. Are you getting new hardware for servers? if not what's the current server config,you know model type.
  • HippyKHippyK ✭✭
    SocateKun wrote: »
    Define migration pls. Are you getting new hardware for servers? if not what's the current server config,you know model type.

I think they mean deleting pron and making room on their potatoes for Kritika. :tongue:

• DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    11 pst already :cry:
  • 11 pst already :cry:

It's 0920, actually. Sorry. Hang in there!
  • I did not play 8 days. Please start the game!I love the tera <3
  • it's 1100hrs now. ^_^
  • Right on time. Thanks TERA TEAM. o:)
  • Maintenance has ended. Servers and services are restored.

PLAY ON!