Battleground Jackpots Severely Nerfed!

This whole week we have been playing battlegrounds in order to get VM Materials to craft our Deathwrack but all we got is Feedstock and Dragon Scales.... It's irritating! I have been in more than 150 different matches on different battlegrounds and barely have seen 4 VM Materials jackpot which is plain stupid and ridiculous, how are we supposed to craft the gear if we have such low chances to get materials?

Come on! Please fix that.

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    I think they should remove the scales / feedstock and just have the mats tbh.
  • Actually i have been talking about this with some other people and we all agree that Dragon Scales are completely trash, no one wants that, Feedstock is kinda decent, a lot better than Cameltoe's!

But yah we need VM MATS! Not some random garbage every single time we get into a Battleground! People is starting to quit the BG Farm because of this....
  • I have noticed this as well, bg jackpots are sucking lately, please fix.
  • The loot tables haven't been nerfed or changed in any way. They're the same as when they were set up. I'm afraid the only thing that's changed is your luck :/
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    The loot tables haven't been nerfed or changed in any way. They're the same as when they were set up. I'm afraid the only thing that's changed is your luck :/

Well then everyone's luck went to hell cause this is something that have been noticed by a lot of players not just a handful.
    The loot tables haven't been nerfed or changed in any way. They're the same as when they were set up. I'm afraid the only thing that's changed is your luck :/

Spacecats, please take a look again or just log in at MT or FF which are the servers that participate the most in BG's and ask them if they had feel any difference in the VM Mats Jackpots, you will realize that there's clearly a huge difference now.... I didn't make this post on my experience alone, i have been asking everytime i get into a Battleground how often have they seen a VM Mat Jackpot and the answer is always the same, None or Once.... That doesn't sound funny at all.
  • GlitchyTrashGlitchyTrash ✭✭✭
    I don't know if it's changed necessarily but even from the beginning it's been pretty terrible. Ive gotten a VM may maybe once every 2 days since this started, and I win the majority of my bgs. The 2 bgs that seem the worst are fwc and grid. I think I've seen the reward for fwc twice ever and grid maybe once. Feels bad to grind and spam and see no progress :/
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭
    @Spacecats

You guys have definitely touched it; Lakan's Scales weren't in the prize pool to begin with so at the very least we can be sure there have been some changes when those were added.

How about this? Put the rates back to whatever they were before you added Lakan's Scales. Nobody needs scales anyway since they come from the bg boxes frequently and are cheap/tradeable, and you say you haven't decreased the rates since the event started anyway, so it shouldnt make a difference to you guys right? Everyone will know you changed it back when Lakan's Scales disappear, and everyone seems to like the old rate better even though it's "the same." Win win.

thanks for the definitive answer spacecats! appreciate it.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    Arnetra wrote: »
    You guys have definitely touched it; Lakan's Scales weren't in the prize pool to begin with so at the very least we can be sure there have been some changes when those were added.

If it changed recently, most likely BHS would have changed that in last Tuesday's patch.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    Spacecats wrote: »

They have changed. The bg jackpots now have a chance to drop 'Lakan's Scales' which weren't in the pool to begin with. Just take out the feedstock (theres enough in the economy, or at least bump it up to 100 instead of 50) and remove the dragon scales, just let it be VM mats. When a VM mat pops up, it gives people an incentive to try their hardest to win it. If I see dragon scales I'm like 'meh, who cares' and I can give a toss if we lose or not, same with the feedstock.

Edit: And another thing, remove the feedstock, health potions, and rejuvenation potions from victory chests. No one wants to win 3 feedstock or 1 health pot when you open a chest that you worked hard to get. It's like you get shot in the foot or hit by a 2 by 4 in the face.
  • As more people confirm what we are trying to say on this post it becomes more evident that actually the BG's Jackpots are screwed, they need to be fixed, since the PvP community it's a large portion of Tera NA we should get some love as well :(

thanks for the definitive answer spacecats! appreciate it.

Sarcasm? Where? lol
    Nice mEME tho
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭
    Arnetra wrote: »

If it changed recently, most likely BHS would have changed that in last Tuesday's patch.

EME has control over when power hour type events are active, and what the prizes, and rates of prizes from them are, BHS has nothing to do with this.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    This whole week we have been playing battlegrounds in order to get VM Materials to craft our Deathwrack but all we got is Feedstock and Dragon Scales.... It's irritating! I have been in more than 150 different matches on different battlegrounds and barely have seen 4 VM Materials jackpot which is plain stupid and ridiculous, how are we supposed to craft the gear if we have such low chances to get materials?

Come on! Please fix that.
    we dont need vm mats in bg jackpots yet, nerf is fine ( nvm is only rng but you dont care )